Remember Me

Remembering his words, "If there is a life there is a chance," I started my journey to find him in this strange world.

A month was about to pass, but there was no sign of him, I was not able to find him. I was getting frustrated and irritated because of my weakness and loneliness.

The day came when my heart was bouncing faster than normal on its own, I felt that he was nearby.

I felt strange in my nerves. I don't know how I didn't realize anything when I turned to my right and saw through a window.

My body, my mind, my heart, my soul all came to know that he was him. A strange vibration came to my body. He was him, he was in front of me. A smile came on my face.

Tears welled up in my eyes on their own and I just kept looking at him, silently, shading tears, smiling, without moving.

my soul became alive that day once more, I felt something I never felt before.

Even though my friend did not come back after 20 days I still hoped that perhaps he would come back. Having that hope in my heart I started to make an effort to speak to him.

Tell him everything so that I could convince him who was he, but I never knew that would be so difficult.

Slowly and slowly More days passed, and I started to feel that my friend would not be back, I was feeling lonely, strange, and weak.

Isolated in that strange world, he did not even know me. Can you imagine how difficult it was? Maybe, maybe not.

Somehow I managed to talk with him and started staying with him, even though I wanted to tell the truth I couldn't. That pain was darker than one can imagine.

I did not know, but one day I found out that he was the only one who could see me. I never knew the reason behind it, I never told him either.

I just wanted to live with him at least as much as I could. I was happy, I wanted to be with him more.

Now I have 2 hours left or less before the first ray of the morning and I'm writing this diary so that one day he gets this diary, and he might be able to recall me.

I am going to hide this diary under his bed, this diary will remain invisible for 3 years, till then no one will get it, it can be found only through him.

So Siddharth, if you have found this dairy under your bed, and you are reading this, you have reached here, you are shaky and you are emotional then once again I met you through these pages.

I'm crying while writing this, I don't know if you believe it or not, but I don't wanna go, I wanna stay with you forever even if I am unable to take you with me.

But Can you imagine my situation, I can not stay with you and I can not even take you with me.

I have done all this and instead of getting you, I'm getting this pain, suffering, weakness, and no guarantee of life. Tell me is this fair? I love you, my love.

My tears are not stopping, I don't have time, my mind is not working, I am getting mad, what should I do? I don't know, my situation is so bad that I can not even write everything that happened.

How you will be after 3 years? Will you miss me? Are you missing me? Do you feel something is missing in you? Do you feel empty? I love you, I love you so much, my heart is breaking, my soul is crying, I can not handle it.

Forgive me, please, I could not tell you anything, I did not have that much courage, I am feeling so bad because I will not be able to recall you.

Your face, your smile, your innocence, your naivety, I will not be able to remember anything, what should I do, my hands are shaking, and my tears are not stopping.

I have to go now, I don't have time, can not even write, such a... Such a bad fate. I must hide this dairy before time.

"If there is a life there is a chance." remembering his words I am going to try to survive alone this time for you. I love you, I must go before I lose everything.

Remember me, my name is written under your bed, there where you kept me hidden. I will be always yours.

My heart only wants you.