Ocean Of Blood

I looked at him more standing next to the window like a bad person, silent, slowly smiling at him.

I don't know if it was a good action or not but I did it all in a way where he believed that it was all just a dream.

Well, it was my first move, and I was happy about that. However from that day, I did not go to see him for some days I was under my shelter just in thought, I never wanted that, never, but I could not go.

On the 6th day, I decided to meet him but this time tell him everything no matter what.

I was on the way and he was coming by his cycle. We passed each other, I followed him having some thoughts with me.

Within no time he was out of my sight. My instinct insisted on going towards the right, so I moved towards that direction.

After walking a few more steps, I did not find him. But I felt strange after seeing a man, I don't know, I just felt that this man's intention was not good.

I was feeling the desire to harm, the greed, anger and deep lust from him. He was on the bike, And with full attention, he was looking towards the right.

After a few moments, he was coming back from the same direction on his cycle. when I moved my head towards that man and saw him, he started his bike, going towards his cycle and gradually increasing his speed.

By then I had understood everything. I could smell the desire to kill coming from the inside of that man.

That man wanted to kill that person for whom I had come from so far. I couldn't even able to talk to him yet, he wanted to kill that person, how Dare he think that?

I was too angry However, I somehow prevented that from happening and didn't do much even if I wanted to.

Disappointed face and anger of failure coming from that man, he had stored so much hatred inside of him. Such a person should never belong in the society.

I kept looking at the man for some time and then quietly left, wondering why that man wanted to kill him.

While thinking, I didn't even realize when I reached his house. I had to talk to him, But how? I wondered, once more.

I felt like, things were repeating themselves, felt like... Like... I was experiencing a Deja Vu, around that window.

Well, he was not in his room, I was confused about whether I should stop him on the way and talk to him or if should I wait for him in his room.

I thought, if I went suddenly into his room and he saw me, then that would be the most awkward moment, Isn't it? so I thought, I would try to talk to him on the way.

I was getting frustrated because I had been waiting near the window really for a long time he was not coming. Soon it was evening without realising it.

He came home, Otherwise, where would he go? Because of that strange man, I did not pay attention, to whether he came towards the house or went somewhere else.

Slowly it became night and still, there was no trace of him. I waited for some more time and then quietly left from there.

"He had come into his house, so why didn't he come?" whispered on the way, "the world is complicated."

The next day I came a little early and sat by the window, Although he was not there at that time also.

Six to seven days seemed centuries to me, then suddenly he came with his mother.

"When you forget the key, then why do you lock it?" (jab tu chabhi bhul jata hai toh lock kyu karta hai?)

"Mom, I locked it by mistake."(mummy Maine galti se lock kar diya tha)

"What is by mistake?"(ye galti se kya hota hai?)

I remember those words very well because of my condition at that time I was the only one who knew. It was my journey from zero to one, everything was for him, and I hope one day he appreciates it.

His mother left after having some words with him, she was cute, I liked her, and her aura was pure.

He came and sat on his bed, I was able to look at him carefully now. I felt relieved. Honestly, I felt like crying... Like those happy tears.

Then he slowly looked towards the window and went, after a few moments later he came with his cycle. By then I had decided that today I would be talking to him no matter what.

By the time I came, he had gone a little away from me. However, he was in front of me going straight on the empty road And I knew where he was going. So I did not take any hasty bet.

Just as he was about to turn right, I felt something strange, suddenly the same man from the left instantly crashed him with his bike, the bike was fast and that man ran away without even looking at him.

He fell, lost consciousness, I was able to see his blood from that distance, a crowd gathered near him, and his mother came, ran from my side with tears in her eyes, I don't know how and when, how fast everything happened, they took him away and I remained standing.

I felt warm tears on my skin, I wanted to go ahead but trembling legs were not letting me move any step further.

I didn't know why I started seeing blood everywhere as if I was standing on the ocean of blood and I was alone there.

I wanted to go ahead, I wanted to go ahead, sorrow were silent but the soul wanted to scream.