A Wise Old Man

I could feel her tension inside, the worry that she was trying to hide, the love which she wanted to show. She was with me from the very beginning, nothing was possible without her.

Although I left without saying a thing to her, I did not have the bravery to say a word.

Now I realise why my mother gave me that advice and how precious her help was.

On the way the wise old man clarified that I was very weak and needed to conserve my energy, he was there to support me like a father, I did as he said and took a liquid medicine he gave me, "I will take care of the rest" I don't remember anything after those last words of him.

After a few moments, I started feeling cold, when I opened my eyes I was in deep water as if I was drowning, my friend who was with me was trying to tell something to me but I was unable to hear anything, the water was gradually getting deeper, my vision was gradually becoming blurry and my body weaker.

It was strange. When I was able to see clearly, I was in the middle of the ocean.

I felt unfamiliar, I was scared, my nerves, my veins, my whole body were scared, and all I could see was dark fog and water. My body was not aware or understanding of the things which was happening.

Suddenly my vision became blurry again, I felt very weak as if my soul wanted to go to sleep forever. I had forgotten everything, Why I had come, why I was there.

It was then I fell, I felt that cold water covering my whole body, taking me slowly inside, and I lost consciousness.

When I opened my eyes, I was on an unknown ship, it was afternoon, and my friend was sitting there next to me.

There was nothing in the distance except the blue ocean and that ship. Everything was odd to me.

Later through him, I came to know that I was unconscious for the last 15 days, and I was where I was supposed to be, in the human world.

As soon as I knew this, I started staring into his eyes. He was silent, I was silent, although he must have felt the glow in my eyes at that time.

I came out happily, the sun was overhead, the cool breeze was caressing my skin, and there was nothing except the ocean as far as the eye could see I don't know how but I was happy from the heart that day.

That was the day I liked my smile.
"I must go back" he called from behind, came and stood next to me, I started looking at him without saying a word.

"Look, you have no idea how we came here, you don't remember anything, I had a lot of trouble bringing you here, you are so weak, therefore, I am... thinking that if we take him with us like this the way we came, then all three of us will die by drowning in this deep ocean and no one will know what happened to us, we will be lost, and never be found, his body will be much weaker than yours because his body is human, I will not be able to handle both of you while leaving, that is why I have to go and find a solution to this before time."

I kept listening to his words carefully, and whatever he was saying was true. I felt guilty because I was weak, although his way of saying was gentle.

"I will be back in a few days, I promise, so in that time you need to find him and tell him everything, convince him no matter what, okay?"

"Hmm," I was a little worried, a little shaky.

"If I don't come back within 20 days, remember I couldn't make it so please before that first ray of the morning come back and leave everything to the universe, if there is a life there is a chance." He was a wise old man, he knew more than me.

Helping me one last time he showed me my way and at the end, he added that he would surely come back and insisted, that I save my energy as much as I could.

-----------------------------------------------------------