Vanished

After reading the entire Dairy, I was silently immersed in deep thought, I was not able to understand anything, I was just sitting there silently. Having the dairy beside.

I never thought that a diary would bring tears to my eyes, and would force me to think.

When I looked there, there was a name, her name. Did that happen? Whatever I read.

My mind did not want to accept but my soul wanted to, my heart wanted to, and my inner self wanted to.

My life was hard but now it has become harder, complicated. Many days passed and I just kept thinking.

remembering those words again and again kept reading them again and again.

I couldn't sleep at night, so I used to go to the same bus stop and look at the stars and think that this bus stop was her favourite spot, I spent a lot of time doing this.

Like always, I started reading the Dairy once again and then realized that I had never read the last page in which it was written:

My last words for you, I always wanted to see your smile, I was living just by seeing you.

You can imagine how important, how precious you are to me. Remember who loved and loves you, my love for you is complicated yet so true.

This dairy will disappear once you complete the reading, so if you have come this far then hold it in your hand and feel that dairy on which I have written our story that can not be forgotten, our forgotten memories.

Remember me always, I was always yours and always will be. Make sure you don't waste that life, live, enjoy, and remember me.

I love you, my pain, and my love can not be explained in words. My tears are still not stopping.

Remember, if there is a life there is a chance. I have to go now.

Reading that last words, tears came to my eyes and when I closed that diary it slowly vanished. I wanted to keep it.

That is when I realized that what I was reading was true. I was sad but I smiled. Because She liked my smile.

This was my story and today many years have passed but still, I believe in her.

______________________________________

  Check out the next 'thank you' part💙