Blurry Vision

I nodded and softly, "Yes..." Seeing my face he questioned me, "Want another Sandwich?" I nodded once more, my soft reaction gave him a small smile.

"Wait... I'll be back right away," he added and left, I felt his comfort, kind aura. caring, like a mother.

While sipping the water, I was thinking about how would I explain it to him, The things he wanted to ask, I had no idea.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't even realize when he arrived. "here..." he insisted.

Sat in front of me, I looked into his eyes, then slowly at the sandwich. This time the sandwich had a picture of a smiling circle on it.

I liked it so much that now, I was hesitant to eat it. He looked at me and gestured for me to eat, looking at him and feeling as if all the fear had gone out of his heart and mind.

To be honest, this time sandwich was more delicious. I was eating slowly, comfortably without any haste and he was just looking at my face. Like I was a newborn baby, I didn't mind that.

I didn't even have the energy to get up at that time. "Aren't... you... afraid of me?" I could not even speak clearly, because of the pieces of sandwich in my mouth.

"No" immediately replied, "Yes, I was scared at first but... to be honest, I wanted to see you, I could hear the doctors talking amongst themselves that there was no chance of my survival and after little time I felt your warm hand on my forehead and at last saw you going from behind, at that time I thought that you were some god who just saved my life, to be honest, I felt like that and now when you touched me again, I feel completely fine as if I never had an accident, so how can I be afraid of the one... who saved my life?"

I had no words to comment further, so I was just looking at him silently While enjoying his sandwich, his sandwich? No! Mine, yeah!

"Are you a god? Or goddess?" his question was direct, I could feel he was asking that for real.

"No... No..." Sandwich, which was not letting me talk or say a word properly. To be honest I laughed inside on his question.

I slowly finished my sandwich and finally, "Can I stay in this place with you for a few days?" without any emotion just asked.

"your parents?" his first doubt.

"I don't have parents... Neither mom nor father... I have just you whom I know in this world." He was confused hearing my words.

"means...?"

"A few days ago you had a dream, it seemed to you a strange dream, But that was not a dream, I had done all that, and the girl was also me, I spent so much energy doing all that, that it took me about five days to gain my normal self again when I came back after five days, I saw your accident in front of my eyes, for which I cannot tell how my condition became, I don't know how I reached the hospital, but after touching you, immediately I got tired, then I came, sat near your window as usual, I had no energy left to go home neither I wanted, so I started waiting for you, I was so sad, I was, I was crying, tears were in my eyes Because I was trying very hard to talk to you, and I did not even know why I was taking so much time, I was, I was missing you, And before that, I saw that scene, which broke my heart completely, now that you are fine, I feel good but I don't even have the strength to get up, So can I stay with you... for a few days?"

At the end of the narration, my vision was blurry, my eyes could not able to see normally, I tried to look into his eyes, he was emotional, listening carefully, as if he had lost in my words.

In the end, I remember I fell while sitting. "Hey... Hey..." I recall two words as far as I can tell, but after that, I don't remember anything.