That Eye Contact

To be honest, I was never a weak person, perhaps I was. But I felt like, this has been happening ever since I came here. probably because of loneliness, I think... Maybe.

But the situation in which I was at that time, was the hardest, the person I loved the most that person's blood was on the ground.

My mind was not ready to accept that, I was furious, I was silent standing still on the ocean of blood.

I don't know, I don't remember anything, how I reached the hospital and how I was next to him.

He was lying down and the voice was coming from outside that he was in a serious condition. I could hear his mother's miserable voice.

By the looks of it, his condition was really bad. My tears dropped on his face, I noticed and wiped my tears.

I could feel the warmth of his hand, All this was not happening well. Upon feeling I found that his forehead was also warmer than normal. Before the nurse arrived, I left from there.

Came and sat near his window with my face down. Decided that I wouldn't move from there until I met him and talked to him.

I kept waiting from afternoon to evening and evening to night still no one came, my heart is heavy writing this, because that time was like... Like I had no one... Like I was an orphan.

I can not explain it in words. I thought of going, hiding in his room and waiting for his arrival.

Exactly, I did the same, my first glance went to his room clock. The time was 10:41 pm.

After some time, I heard his mother's voice, I immediately went out in fear and hid near the window.

His father brought him, laid him down on his bed caressed his forehead and went away. I could feel his father's pain from that distance, he was broken inside.

Looking at him it seemed that he was better than before. at the same time, I could hear everything about his parent's conversation.

"Why are they doing this? First you and now they are targeting our son, We should report everything to the police." I heard his mother's painful voice.

"Yes, you are right, we will go tomorrow morning." I heard his father's voice for the first time.

"If anything happens to my son, I will die while I am alive." His mother's pain reminded me of my mother.

I had to go inside in front of him but something was stopping me from the inside, probably my insecurities. Does this happen to everyone?

However, after hiding everything in the depths of my mind, I quietly went inside, he was sleeping, I took another step, and the sound reached his ears, He slowly opened his eyes, he looked into my eyes and I looked into his.

That time it seemed as if the time had stopped.

Now I was not able to understand anything. "what should I do now?" I was just looking at him. While trying to say something he coughed, once, twice and a third time.

Nothing was visible from the outside But on the inside, I was completely messed up. I could hear the sound of his heart, He was scared but was not able to say anything even if he wanted to.

Without saying anything I went and closed his door. He kept watching, I stood near the door for some time and started thinking about what I should say.

I was trying to keep myself calm. Then, "Was that you?" He asked.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and slowly turned towards him. "Me," I thought, "what do you mean?" And I asked. My voice didn't sound like me.

I was able to feel his fear as well as my own. The atmosphere was very complicated to understand.

The nervous face, not being able to say anything even if he wanted to, that unwanted silence, the fast heartbeat, And that eye contact.