M Y H O M E

• • •

• • •

"It's been a week Alexandria..."
The young Swan continued to stare down at the book her hands were firmly holding. No longer paying attention to the written words as she listened. Her hard gaze never turning to look at those who spoke. "Alex?"

"You gotta speak to him at one point." Jacob continued, earning a sigh from the sitting girl.

She closed her book, looking down at her crossed legs and whispered.
"I'm scared."

It was in these moments that Isabella remembered that Alexandria was her younger sister. Everything that had happened made her realize how mature her sister was, but at times like these, the fact that she was younger, hit her hard.

The oldest Swan walked forward, crouching down. Tilting Alexandria's head toward her, "Lex, he loves you." Isabella's gaze softened upon her sister's glossy eyes.

"But..."

"It's true." Alexandria glanced at the shapeshifter. "And I've run out of words to say to stop him from coming!"

"Stop me from coming?"

The three rapidly turned their heads in the direction the voice came, one pair of eyes slightly turning to nervously side eye the sister's.

"But...you called me."

Jacob stood tall before he fully turned to look at the girls, standing beside Charlie. "You're a little bit early." He mumbled toward the older man, "I was just waiting for the right time to tell them..."

Charlie frowned at his words, nodding and looking forward toward his daughters. His eyes stopping to his youngest. "Little Dove."

The girls stood, the younger tightly gripping the leather spine of her book.

"Dad."

"I'll leave you two alone."
Isabella walked forward, her steel gaze meeting Jacob's and she grabbed his arm shoving him forward, "You and me...we gotta talk."

"How have you been?" Alexandria meekly asked, averting her eyes to the ground.

Hearing a sharp deep intake of breath from her father had her finally locking eyes with the man. The tears falling freely down his cheeks.
"I'm so sorry."