F R I E N D O F M I N E

A L E X A N D R I A

A L E X A N D R I A

"Who are you?" I softly whispered, my eyes squinting, trying to adjust to the darkness. The silhouette of a tall figure appearing the more I walked forward.

"Post tenebras spero lucem."
The words flew out of a woman's lips.
A ball of light conjured ahead of me, I stared in amazement. Looking up again I saw them clearly. Both staring at me with an emotion that I could only tell was adoration and love.

"Hello, love."

E L I A S

"Alexandria! Please, wake up!" I try shaking her awake, as I am carrying her.

Where is Isadora?

She was supposed to be here by now.

Looking down at the beauty I was carrying I couldn't help but smile.
"I kept my promise and I intend on finishing it. Isadora was supposed to be here, we need her in order to take you back to your family."

I stare at the helicopter a mile away from me.

It's now or never, I'll just have to figure out a way to start it without Isa.

Adjusting the blanket over her frame, I continue my way. Only stopping as I feel her shift in my arms. "That's it. Come on, wake up."

"Elias!"

"Isadora, you came. Thank you." I surprisingly say. "I didn't even feel-" I begin to turn around to look at her.

"Elias, take her back. She belongs to them."

"She belongs to no one! She deserves someone who will acknowledge her wants and needs. I am taking her back to her family."

I step back and tightly hold on to Alexandria as I hear more footsteps come forward before they speak.

"What, like you?"

"Didn't anyone ever teach you not to touch what is not yours?"

I watch as Demitri and Alec both look down at the girl in my arms, only for their red eyes to darken as they reach mine. Jane's eyes following my every move.  Felix not far behind, both watching me like a hawk.