Chapter V

Susan's POV

Im already here in Paris, a few hours from Mr. Flin's house. Pinarada ko ang kotse ko sa isang building. Mamahalin at puro salamin. Sa loob ay maaliwalas nakakawala ng stress. Nang nasa top floor na ako ay walang tao at iilang waiters and butlers lang ang nandito umupo ako sa upuan ng isang round table at hinawakan ang tasa ng tsaa. Makawalang gana ang araw na to. Ang bagal ng oras pag ganto.

Napalingon naman ako nang nay usang butler na lumapit sakin at yumuko. "Ma'am, Mr. Jack wants you to wait a little longer for-"

"Don't worry it's fine. I can wait." putol ko sa sinasabi nya at ngumiti.

" How much time did he needs?" i ask the butler before he leave.

" Maybe a few hours." yumuko uli ito sa akin.

" Ok, well get me a room. I wanna rest while waiting." tumayo ako at sumunod sa butler para pumunta sa kwarto na gagamitin ko.
Bumaba kami ng dalawang palapag at pumunta sa isang kwarto. Agad ko namang sinara ang pinnto at nag tangal ng coat at sapatos. Pagkatapos nito ay ibinagsak ko na ang sarili ko sa kama at ayos ng pwesto. Ilang sandali lang ay naramdaman ko na ang antok at nakatulog.

•••••••••••••••••

Someone's POV

Im at a small building where I hid me sicret base where it has professional doctor's who only work fome. I am waiting for a result, a DNA results.Whatever I am doing now I am doing it for a person I saw as my own daughter. If my daughter is still alive they would be in the same age. My daughter was killed while sleeping 20 yaers ago and I hate my self that I am not there to protect her. Her mother die giving birth to her. I had 2 years of break down and that girl Susan came and help me up in my own foot again.

I almost lost all of my wealth that time. Im her young age she managed to help me get all my wealth back in just a year. I envy her she was so young that time.

She did not face the public until she turn 18. I help her do things. When she was 16 the old woman who adopt her die and she inherited all wealth in all aspects the old woman has. I think she saw her self in this little girl Susan.She was so controversial that I only saw her a few seconds in my entire life and that was an accident when Susan open her room door and the old woman surprised her. I also accidentally heard ger name 'Susan'. She gave her name to her.

That time im a hundred percent sure that she saw her self in our young Susan.

I come back to my sence when I feel my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and it was a buttler 8n my house in Paris. I answered the call and he told me that Susan is there and waiting for me.

" Tell her I will be there after this."

"Understood."

I hang up the call and sigh. I have been here for a few hours.

Few moments after a doctor came out the laboratory and give me an envelope.

I don't want to open it. I want Susan to open it besides its about her life. Her past life. I know not much about her only from the time that old woman Susan adopted her. Nothing else about her real parents, she said their also dead and from then on we become family by choice.

I get out of the building came home.

When I got there the butlers tell me that she was resting in the room. I know exactly where it was. I made it her room.

I am about to open the door when a old maid come to me and bow.

" Sir. Miss. Fleur is sleeping soundly. It seems like she was tired." the old maid is still bowing.