Ep-1 'A New Beginning.'

(Sixteen Years ago)

"Wei wuxian died!"
"How could that be!"
"Who's gonna save us now!?"
"Such bad news!"
"Wei wuxian, The Immortal Protector couldn't have been killed by anyone!"
"Who killed him?!"

Every cultivator was fighting, resentment energy had spread everywhere. Wei wuxian puked blood out of his mouth, tears ran down his eyes, baoshan sanren eyes were wet, blood covering her sword.

"A-xian!" She shouted, wei wuxian lowered his eyes looking at his chest, baoshan's sword had made its way out of wei wuxian's chest

"A-xian!" She shouted, wei wuxian lowered his eyes looking at his chest, baoshan's sword had made its way out of wei wuxian's chest. He raised his eyes and looked at baoshan sanren. He smiled at her, she pulled her sword out, wei wuxian fell down on his knees. Baoshan looked at her sword, blood was dropping down from the sword. She kneed down facing wei wuxian.

 She kneed down facing wei wuxian

"A-xian...why did you do that...you are sacrificing yourself...to save all of us.." said baoshan.

Wei wuxian smiled and looked at baoshan.

"Hahaha..you always said that it's..ower responsibility to..take care of the mortals..I'm finally becoming just like..you.." said wei wuxian.

A men wearing white and light blue clothing came in running, he was covered in blood. Behind him two other men came running.

"Wei wuxian!!" One of them shouted, wei wuxian looked at the three men running towards him, he smiled. He raised his hands and towards them but his eyes closed and body dropped down.

"A-xian!"
"Wei wuxian!"
______________________________________

(Sixteen Years later)

As for wei wuxian, sixteen Years ago, he was once a prestigious young childe who was famous, how glorious he was. He was trained by the powerful grandmaster baoshan sanren. But look at his ending, getting killed by his own grandmaster with no piece to be found, having no chance to survive. No one knows why he was killed and how he stopped the demonic yin iron." Said the storyteller.