Ep-3 'Met you again.'

The lan disciples runned outside and looked at their hanguang-jun. Wei was hiding but he looks at lan wangji from the side. He smiles.

"He didn't change a bit." Thought wei.

"Hanguang-jun!" They shouted.

Lan wangji looks at them. Wei gets out of there.

"Hanguang-jun, what is the evil thing transformed from?" Asked jingji.

Wangji checks the sword which had caught, he uses his spiritual energy.
He was shocked knowing what it was.

"Yin iron." Said wangji.

The lans looked at eachother.

"Yin iron? But how could that be the yin iron was sealed along with xue chonghai right? But if the yin iron is free that means the immortal Protector is alive didn't died!?" Said jingji.

Wangji heard a running sound, he jumps towards the area where he heard the sound from. He looks around but no one was there.

"Wei ying..is it really you..?" Thought wangji.

Next morning, the storyteller was standing outside, a men walked to him and tossed a gold piece. The men the opened his fan and walked away.

"Thankyou childe, thankyou a lot!" Shouted the storyteller.

Wei walks to men and smiled, the men looked at wei.

"Nie huaisang, for telling my story for three days you gave him a gold piece?" Asked wei.

"Brother wei, welcome back." Said nie.

"How did you know I'll be coming back huh? And how did you find me?" Asked wei.

"Find you what do you mean brother wei?" Asked nie.

"No one knew were i was nie huaisang, you were the one to tell mo xuanyu about me right?" Asked wei.

Nie smiled and fans himself.

"I really don't know what you are talking about brother wei." Said nie looking away.

"Yeah I know 'mister I don't know'." Said wei.

"Brother wei, what will you do now?" Asked nie.

"Find the last person." Said wei.

"I can help you find him." Said nie.

"I know you will." Said wei looking at nie.

Nie huaisang was hiding his face from wei, but wei wuxian already knew why nie huaisang was ready to help him.
They parted there ways, now it was evening.

Wei wuxian stopped at area to drink water, few traveler were walking towards the same place where wei was sitting at. Wei wuxian heard his name from two of the men. He was shocked as the two men were fighting over him being there ideal.

Wei wuxian ignored it and walked towards dafan mountain, a lady 'yan' ranned after wei wuxian.

"Lady?" Asked wei looking at the lady who was staring at the dafan mountain.

Started dancing, wei was surprised seeing the lady dance. A old woman came after the lady trying to stop her from dancing but it didn't work. Wei used his spell to stop her.

"Madam, what happened to the lady?" Asked wei.

The madam was crying holding the women. Then looked at wei wuxian.

"Few years ago, she was engaged. But her fiance didn't live long. One day..he went to cut firewood in the mountain. Yan insisted on finding him..but unexpectedly when she came back seems like a different person. Neither eat or drink and doesn't remember us..sometimes she can recognize people, but she is out of her mind since then. She often dances towards dafan mountain. What sin did our family commit to deserve this..? When Yan just got a little better, her dad lost his soul and died soon after that." Said the madam.

"Don't worry madam, she will be alright soon." Said wei.

Wei wuxian raised his right hand, light red energy flowed around

Wei wuxian raised his right hand, light red energy flowed around. A flower appeared in his hand.

"Here, use hot water and mix this flower with it. Give it to her she will feel better." Said wei.

"Thankyou childe." Said madam.

Wei wuxian gaved the flower to the madam, he heard noises of people asking for help, he left looking around. He saw people were stuck in trees. Wei wuxian heard someone running towards him, he hide behind the tree, he saw a young boy come out, he was a Jin. He was about to shot arrows at the people but stopped. The boy looks at the people, wei was looking at the boy.

"God, always you idiots! There are over 400 denity-biding nets in the mountain

"God, always you idiots! There are over 400 denity-biding nets in the mountain. Yet to catch any preys but being damaged by you guys first." Shouted Jin ying.

"A Jin disciple..here?" Thought wei.

"Childe Jin, please make a merciful exception put us down, please." Said those who were in the net.

Jin ling was tried of these idiots. Wei wuxian just looked away, he got up but somehow he slipped and fell down where Jin ling was.

"Ahh!" Shouted wei.

Jin ling looked at wei, he walked towards him.

"Uncle mo? What are you doing here? didn't uncle Jin driven you away at that time. The mo clan still let you make a appearance?" Said Jin ling.

Wei looked at Jin ling and got up.

"I didn't know that mo xuanyu is really the love child of clan leader Jin." Thought wei.

"You really make feel disgusted lewd thief!" Shouted Jin ling.

"Who are you referring to?" Said wei looking at Jin ling.
______________________________________
Thankyou for reading ep-4 will be out soon!

880 words!

Sometime I may not post, so it could be either I didn't get time to write or I have exams.

So please understand.

I'm also trying to post on my other ff's of wangxian.