Ep-15 'xue chonghai woke up'

Lan qiren and lan xichen were looking at lan yi shocking. They looked at lan wangji who was serving tea to madam lan yi. Wei ying was using the book and checking on the yin iron peice.

"Madam lan yi, your back..but how..?" Asked lan qiren.

Madam lan yi drinks her tea, sighs and looks at lan qiren.

"Well.." said lan yi and looked at lan wangji.

Lan wangji nodded and looked at wei ying for a second, wei ying was using his spiritual powers to calm yin iron down.

"I'll explain it uncle." Said lan wangji.
______________________________________
Flashback:

Lan yi summons the yin iron in her hand, wei ying and lan zhan looked at it.

"The yin iron." Said wei ying.

Wei ying uses his talisman to pull the yin iron towards him, lan zhan and lan yi were looking at wei ying.

Wei ying brings out the book of immortality, he opens the book and starts saying a spell.

"The break the curse, let the soul be free, onces a live gonna out, let it be free. Demonic powers will be beheaded, when all the peices will be putted." Said wei ying.

Lan zhan was looking at the book.

"The book of immortality, so it's true. Wei ying is the owner of the book now." Thought lan zhan.

As wei ying said it out loud, lan yi's seal which she had placed to make her soul be the barrier for the yin iron, finally broke. Lan yi felt her body coming back.

Lan yi was looking at herself, then at wei ying. Wei ying spits blood out of his mouth after freeing lan yi's soul. Lan zhan grabbed him and supported him.

Wei ying was a bit weak but still awaken.

"Wei ying!" Said lan zhan.

"I'm fine, lan zhan.." said wei ying.

"We need to get out here, come one I know where the exits at." Said lan yi.

Lan zhan nodded, lan zhan looked at wei ying who was struggling to close the book, lan zhan uses his spiritual energy and helps wei ying, he grabbed wei ying by the hip and shoulder and helped him walk out.

The three got out of there, then the kiss happened and they reached at lan qiren's room.

Flashback ends:
______________________________________
Lan qiren, lan xichen, lan yi, lan wangji and wei wuxian were now talking.

"As I thought, grandmaster baoshan knew that xue chonghai will free himself.." said lan qiren.

"Uncle, we need to inform the other clans about this. We need to held a meeting among all elders and clan leaders." Said lan xichen.