Ep-20 'the war is over'

Wei ying fights with the monks, he defeat them. He was still bleeding from his head.

Soon ran started, wei ying walked inside, he saw that lan zhan, lan xichen, Jin ling, Jiang Cheng, lan sizhui, lan jingji and ouyang zizhen were sitting there.

Lan zhan, lan xichen had sealed their souls, Jiang Cheng was injured, the juniors were tied up.

Wei ying walks in but stops seeing xue yang walking up to him from the side.

"Childe wei, never thought you will find this place so quickly." Said xue yang.

"Xue yang..where is xue chonghai..." Said wei ying.

"His highness is gonna be here soon wait for sometime childe wei, he was also wanting to meet you soon as possible!" Said xue yang.

"I don't have time for you stupid trikes.. where is xue chonghai-" said wei ying, he felt a sharp pain in his chest, he looks down to see a sword in his chest.

"Ahhh!!" Shouted wei ying.

Everyone opened their eyes, lan zhan was in shocked looking at wei ying.

"Wei ying!!" Shouted lan zhan.

Lan xichen looks at the person who stabbed wei ying.

"You- what else do you want?!" Shouted lan xichen.

Wei ying looks at person, he was shocked. Meng yao smiled looking at wei ying.

"Wei ying..I'm so sorry but..I need you to quietly sit down." Said meng yao.

"Yao.." said wei ying.

"Yeah.. it's me..your best friend.." said meng yao.

"Why-" said wei ying.

Meng yao pulls out the sword, wei ying falls on his knees.

"So sad..Wei wuxian.." said xue chonghai, he walked from the side and looked at everyone..

Everyone had anger in there eyes.

"Xue chonghai..let them go..this is between you and me.." said wei ying.

"No..I'm not gonna let them go..Wei wuxian I know that these mortals are your weakness..I need everyway to win over you." Said xue chonghai.

"Let them go.. please.." said wei ying.

"Wei ying..there no use in begging..they all have to die." Said meng yao..

"Everyone gonna die, this is gonna so much fun." Said xue yang.

One of the monk brought nie huaisang in and placed him down he was unconscious.

"You want the book right..come one then let's fight! Or are you scared?!" Shouted wei ying.

"Ha..fine then. It's fight. Today will be your last day!!!" Shouted xue chonghai.

Wei ying and xue chonghai started fighting, wei ying was not able to fight properly because the ones that he loves were being held hostage.

Xue chonghai won and got the book, wei ying layed down on the ground without moving.

"Hahaha!!!! Finally the book of immortality is mine!!!!! I win!!!!" Shouted xue chonghai.

Wei ying's eyes let out a tear.

Meng yao and xue yang came out and bowed to xue chonghai.

🎉 You've finished reading {𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅} 🎉