Ep-7 'Bestfriends'

{16 Years ago}

In the mountains far away, a lady doing her meditation. There was a pond near her, white lotus blooming. The lady was looking young but in reality she was about over 6000+ years old.

She was indeed beautiful, she slowly opens her eyes and looks at the young disciples. Two men in there 20s were training younger disciples.

"Remember not to lose focus during fights." Said song lan.

"Yes!" Shouted the disciples.

"Here use it like this." Said xiao.

Xiao was helping few disciples, song lan was teaching them sword fight. Xiao was helping them hold there sword properly.

Xiao looks around but he didn't find two disciples.

"Where's a-xian and a-yao?" Asked xiao.

He was looking around but still didn't find them, a disciple looks at xiao and comes towards him.

It was wang  yang yang, he was looking at xiao. He looks around, then again at xiao.

"Xiao he, are you trying to find a-ying and meng yao?" Asked yang yang.

"Yeah where are those two?" Asked xiao looking at yang yang.

"You know him xiao ge, he must roaming around with meng yao training alone with him." Said yang yang.

Xiao sighs, he looks at the women who was looking at them.

"Grandmaster, a-xian and a-yao again went back alone without telling me." Said xiao.

The women was baoshan sanren, she smiles.

"You know him, xiao. A-xian and a-yao are bestfriend seens childhood they always go alone to train in the forest." Said baoshan sanren.

"Still a-xian and a-yao should have told me." Said xiao.

Song lan comes towards xiao.

"Let them be xiao." Said song lan.

Xiao looks at the two and sighs again.

"You two are spoling a-xian." Said xiao.

Both just smiled.