Ep-12 "he's not a thread".

Wei ying was walking towards his room, yang yang was following him.
Meng yao had also left class and was following the two.

"Wei ying, wait up! Listen to me!" Said yang yang.

Wei ying didn't respond and keep on walking. Yang yang was about to catch up with wei ying but meng yao stopped him.

"What?" Asked yang yang.

"Brother yang, it's best to leave wei ying along. He's in bad mood..I mean you know how he is. It's best not to follow him." Said meng yao.

"Meng yao, you don't have to worry about wei ying or me. We know eachother seens childhood too. I know how to make him forgive me and either way I didn't do anything wrong, so it's fine. I know why he is in a bad mood. That's why I'm going to him. Now I'll be leaving." Said yang yang annoyed.

"But-" said meng yao.

Yang yang left before meng yao could finish.

"Really, you know him so well huh? We will see about that soon.." thought meng yao.

Wei ying was in his room, yang yang walked in and sat next to wei ying.

"..."

"..."

"Um-" said yang yang.

"I'm not angry with you." Said wei ying.

"Wait what- your not?" Said yang yang.

"Yeah I'm not." Said wei ying.

"But I thought.." said yang yang.

Wei ying sighs and looks at yang yang.

"Yang yang, there are something's which we can't do over there, you know why were are here right? We don't have time to deal with the wen clan. Before anything bad happens I need to seal the yin iron. If it lands in anyone with bad intentions then.." said wei ying.

Yang yang nodded.

"Your right, but still wei ying don't you think it's weird that the wen clan came this year, as much I have heard the wen clan never comes to gusu lessons." Said yang yang.

"They are here for the yin iron." Said wei ying.

"You sure about that?" Asked yang yang.

"Wen chao himself is here. There is a female doctor with him and a sick young boy, who seemed to protect by the female doctor. Looks like wen chao had forsed wen Qing to find the yin iron." Said wei ying.

"In that case, we need to find the yin iron soon as possible." Said yang yang.

Wei ying nodded.

Wei ying summons the book of immortality, and uses it to find where the yin iron aura is coming from.