Ep-8 'who may you be?'

JiFlashback ends
______________________________________

Everything was going well, wei ying and meng yao had bonded with eachother. Meng yao had became possessive towards wei ying soon after them becoming bestfriends.

Wei ying only seeing meng yao as a friend who he can trust and count on when there danger to be on his side. On the otherhand, meng yao had started developing romantic feelings towards wei ying.

Wei ying being blinded by all of this was still with meng yao without knowing the truth. Meng yao started to do everything with wei ying without anyone finding out this true intentions.

When meng yao and wei ying were 15, there lives changed a lot. For meng yao this was the perfect opportunity to make wei ying feel romantic feelings towards him.

Meng yao started making his moves, everyday. Trying hard to seek attention from wei ying as much as he can. This is true that he had never loved him truly at first and only wanted to get more powerful from baoshan sanren.

He for some reason gained interest in wei ying, he has been with him for childhood and wei ying was the only first friend he had so that could be the reason.

Meng yao had thought that going to gusu along with wei ying will make him come closer to him but he didn't know that their was someone already to be the winner of wei ying heart. His soulmate.
______________________________________

Wei ying and meng yao were training along in the woods, when they hear a voice call them out.

"A-yao! A-xian!" Shouted xiao.

Wei ying and meng yao stopped and looked around to find xiao looking at the them.

"Uncle xiao, something wrong?" Asked meng yao.

"You two come up here, master is calling you two!" Shouts xiao.

Wei ying nods, putting his sword back in and walks up towards his uncle, meng yao follows wei ying.

They reached the main hall, baoshan sanren was waiting for everyone to come(xiao, wei ying and meng yao), everyone else were there.

Soon meng yao, wei ying and xiao came in the main hall. Bowing to baoshan. She nods and then picks up and letter.

"We have received the letter from gusu lan clan today, soon there is going to be a lesson there. Lan qiren, the elder of lan clan has held these class. Every year, students from each clans go there to study and learn about the cultivation world. This year the seniors students of our clan will go there from our clan." Said baoshan sanren.