chapter 1

It was almost fall, and everyone was about to have their last month in college which means they could go back to meet their parents again, go for a vacation, and more

It was almost fall, and everyone was about to have their last month in college which means they could go back to meet their parents again, go for a vacation, and more. for some.

Jake, a lovely young man who came from Australia to Korea to fullfil his dreams, couldn't go back to his house and meet his family since they were back at Brisbane.

jake's pov:

Jake was running to class since he was late but on the way there, he bumped into a taller man and fell on the ground. He looked up and saw him giving a helping hand, he took it and thanked him.

Jake couldn't see what they looked since he wore a mask but he could see that he had big, almost like a bambi, eyes and it was beautiful, he almost stuttered in his words.

He opened his mask and smiled while giving Jake the books he dropped when he fell. The shorter was embarrassed at first but didn't forget to thank him.

Then the taller asked, "are you in a rush to go somewhere..?", Jake almost forgot that he was late to class.. "Oh my god, yeah! Sorry i really have to go now", he says while stuttering a bit.

heeseung's pov:
He saw the shorter panicked as he answered and quickly waddled away after saying his goodbye.

Heeseung couldn't believe what he saw, how short and tiny was jake and how cute he answered while suttering, made his cheeks go red. was he sick?

after class

Jake finally finished all his classes and he planned on going to a nearby cafe where his best friend, Sunghoon, worked as a part time job.

But on the way there he saw his friends, Sunoo and Jungwon, whispering and giggling next to the lockers. So he decided to go to them first.

"hey wonnie! sunoo!" jake says happily. "hyung! done with classes?" sunoo asks as jungwon hugs jake tightly
"mhm, how bout you guys?" while caressing jungwon's back. "i have a biology class at 2" jungwon sighs as he lets go of jake.
"sadd" sunoo said teasingly and jungwon stares at him with an angry expression.

"haha well good luck with that wonnie, sunoo u wanna go to sunghoon's cafe?"

Sunoo blushed hearing sunghoon's name. sunoo has had a crush on Jake's best friend since they had been friends. he had never confessed to him cuz he didn't wanna get rejected.

"ouuhhhh someone has a crush~" jungwon said breaking sunoo out from his own thoughts.
"Ok, jay~" sunoo replied more teasingly.
jungwon froze and stutters, "shut up" he said while blushing.

Jake stopped them as they were about to argue who had a bigger crush. And at the end Sunoo decided to go with Jake to the cafe.
(definitely not to see hoon 😏)

at the cafe

jake entered and saw his best friend at the counter, taking orders of some customers. Sunghoon then saw his best friend signaling by waving and replied with a warm smile. adorable. He saw sunoo that was beside him and smiled awkwardly and focuses back at the customer.

Jake and Sunoo went to sit down on one of the seats but then jake saw another guy sitting in the corner with his headphones on and had his phone in a gaming position.

Sunoo realised who jake was staring at and smirked, "you like lee heeseung?~" in a teasing tone. jake who was caught staring replied "w-what?! No!?"
At least that's what he thinks. He knew how handsome and perfect heeseung was, but he didn't know if he had a crush on him.

"Try talking to him" a cold voice was heard behind jake and sunoo, and it was sunghoon's voice. "hooniee!!" jake hugs and sunghoon hugs back. Sunoo stared at them, actually more like only sunghoon. "jake, it's so nice to see you again. working is tiring" sunghoon replied continuing with a sigh.

Jake smiled and it warmed sunghoon, but then jake forgot that sunoo was there. "oh hey, sunoo's here too!" jake said awkwardly. "h-hi" sunoo answered with an awkward smile. sunghoon nods as a reply with a cold expression.

"cmon, dont be mean to my friend hoonie" jake said with a cute tone. "fine", hoon said with forcing a smile. sunoo knew sunghoon was rude, but he couldn't stop liking him.

Jake, sunoo and sunghoon were talking at one of the tables while sipping on hot chocolate, that Sunghoon gave for free. When suddenly, someone tapped jake's shoulder from the back.

They three looked up and saw a tall man with his mask on. They knew immediately who it was. "hey jaeyun" heeseung says, "o-oh hi heeseung-shi" jake replied with a gulp.

"i was wondering, uh.. can i have your number..?"

=========> 🤍 <==========
hey everyone!! how was the first chapter?
left u on a lil cliffhanger.
thanks for supporting me.
c u on the next chapter ✨

- rafa ♪