chapter 14

jake's friends watched the exchange with bated breath, their own hearts heavy with the weight of their friend's pain

as helen's deep words fill the room, jake's heart was torn. but before he could utter a response, his emotions overwhelmed him, and with a sudden surge of anguish, he turned away from his mother and friends.

"jake hyung!!" the youngsters tried calling him, to come back but he ignores as he dashed towards the door. but as he reached for the handle, heeseung's hand shot out, gripping his tightly.

"jake, wait," heeseung pleaded, his voice tinged with desperation.

jake's eyes flashed with betrayal as he wrenched his hand away, his voice trembling with anger. "y-you betrayed me, heeseung hyung," he accused, his words cutting through the tension like a knife.

"you were supposed to be by my side, but you helped her. you chose her over me."
jake said as his voice got all sore and his eyes gets teary.

heeseung's heart sank at jake's words. "i'm sorry, jakey," he whispered, his voice laced with regret. "i thought i was doing the right thing. please, don't go."

but jake with his trust shattered beyond repair, looked at his friends for the last time and turned away.

everyone stood there, frozen after seeing jake leaving the unknown. helen crying on the floor as sunghoon and sunoo tried calming her down.

jungwon, jay and niki comforting heeseung who had no expression and couldn't say any words as he puts his right hand in his right pocket and feels the rings that he bought yesterday.

guess ill never be by your side.. sorry jakey..
he thought as he smiles faintly and finally flops down and sobs his heart out.

=========> 🤍 <==========
WHY AM I CRYING 😭😭😭
im so evil
im posting this earlier since itd a short one
+ jakey's backstory comin soon ‼️👋
byeee