chapter 19

a few weeks later, the group went back to seoul since the new semester was about to start

a few weeks later, the group went back to seoul since the new semester was about to start. it was a cold and snowy night and heeseung had asked jake to meet him outside.

"hyung!" jake said, running cutely to heeseung with his thick coat and scarf.

(what he looked like 💕)

"awh u look adorable jakey." heeseung said, ruffling the shorter's messy hair because of the cold wind.

"anyways why did you call me hyung?" jake asked curiously, "i just want to walk with my favourite person" heeseung replied giving a smirk that made jake giggle.

"hehe okie" jake said as heeseung grabs jake's colds hand to give his warmth.

as they both kept on walking, jake took a deep breath, trying to find the right words. "s-so, hyung, are we like... a thing now?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

heeseung's eyes softened, a smile spreading across his face. "yeah, jake," he replied, his tone warm and affectionate. "..or should i start calling you love?" heeseung says as he smirked.

jake felt a surge of embarrassment and relief wash over him, his heart soaring with happiness. "s-sure hyung" he replied, clearly still embarrassed. "im glad," he said softly, a shy smile playing on his lips.

...

as they continued their walk, heeseung's thoughts drifted to the small velvet box tucked away in his pocket. he had been carrying it with him ever since their trip to jeju, it was the matching rings he had bought for himself and jake.

now seemed like the perfect moment to give them to jake he thought

"hey, love," heeseung said, stopping in his tracks, nailed to the ground and pulling the box from his pocket. "i have something for you."

jake blushed with the new nickname he was called but then his eyes widened in surprise as heeseung opened the box, revealing the shiny pink and blue rings inside.

"i bought these for us," heeseung explained, his voice tinged with nervous excitement. "as a symbol of our... you know, relationship."

jake's heart swelled with emotion as he took in the rings, a warmth spreading through his chest. "omg! thanks, hyung!" he said softly, his voice filled with gratitude. "i love it!"

with a smile, heeseung slipped one of the rings onto jake's finger, their hands coming together.

...

as the snow starts to fall more, jake and heeseung shared a tender gaze, their hearts overflowing with love and affection.

with a soft smile, heeseung leaned in, pressing his lips against jake's in a sweet and gentle kiss. jake's heart fluttered at the touch of heeseung's lips, his whole being filled with warmth and happiness.

they lingered in the embrace, savoring the moment, their love for each other shining.

and as they pulled away, their foreheads touching, they exchanged a silent promise.
a promise to always stand by each other's side, no matter what life may bring.

with a contented sigh, jake nestled into heeseung's arms, feeling the rhythm of his heartbeat and his warmth.

in that moment, surrounded by the beauty of the snow and the warmth of each other's love, jake knew that he had found where he belonged. by heeseung's side..

=========> 🤍 <==========
the end.. or is it?