chapter 2

"i was wondering uhh

"i was wondering uhh.. can i have your number..?"

jake was pretty shocked at the sudden question, he didn't even know heeseung yet. Why would he want his phone number?

"uhh- s-sure?" jake replied nervously with an awkward smile. heeseung smiles and gives his phone to the younger to put his number in.

after heeseung got what he wanted, he smiled and winked at jake making jake blush a bit. what is this feeling..? why am i blushing??

jake really thought of it for a while and almost didn't notice that heeseung already left, he looked at his friends faced and they were a bit shocked.

"what?!" jake said. sunoo replied teasingly "oooh~ someone likes heeseung"

before sunoo could say anything else, sunghoon interrupted by saying "he definitely does" as he looks at his best friend with his typical red face when he blushes.

sunoo shrieked and sunghoon smirks. "you guys would look good togetherr~~" sunoo says, teasing his hyung more.

"shut up!! please, we're just friends.. i think" jake says embarrassed. "ok ok i'll stop" sunoo giggled. "soo, you gonna text him or what?" sunghoon asked ignoring sunoo's teasing earlier.

"uhm.. idk.. i guess ill wait for him to text me" jake replied as he stares at hee's number on his phone.

heeseung's pov:

heeseung went out of the cafe with a smirk. he got jake's number! omg i actually did it.. fck i cant wait to get close with him~

he went back to his dorm, where he shared with his best friend, jay. "why r u smiling like that-" jay asked with a smirk. "nothing~" heeseung answered as he skips his way to his bedroom.

heeseung closes the door and jumps on his bed while grabbing the nearest pillow and rests his head on it. he stares at his phone, seeing jake's nunber, wondering if he should call him first.

should i call him first..? is it too fast?! aghh why am i feeling like this?!!! maybe i should text him.

jakey 🥰🐶

hee
hey sim jake

jake
oh uh, heeseung hyung right?

hee
mhm, so i was wondering
could you meet me at the rooftop?
maybe at lubch time?
*lunch

jake
lol, ok sure

hee
deleted message
deleted message
great, ill see u tmr then 👍

jake
ok hyung

"AAAAAHHHH JAKE CALLS ME HYUNG NOWW!!!!" jay heard heeseung shouting from his room. "SHUT UP LEE HEESEUNG!!" he replied with a louder voice. "DON'T YOU DROP THE HONORIFICS!!" heeseung replied back with a serious tone but still in a loud voice. "Oops sorry hyung"

jake's pov:

agh!! heeseung asked me to meet him tmr?! omg does this count as a date..? what am i thinking?! no, it's just a friendly meet up.. to get to know him better. ive just met him.. do i really like him..?

jake had all these thoughts to himself as he eats his dinner. jungwon noticed and asked innocently to sunghoon who was sitting beside him, "what's wrong with hyung?" sunghoon snickered and replied "ah wonnie, you know nothing bout love~"

the next day

jake had just finished his classes and it was lunch time. he waved at jungwon and his bestie sunoo and went to the rooftop.

he saw heeseung sitting on the edge, he admired his silhouette and thought he was a bit handsome. goddamn, even his sitting position looks sexy.. JAKE, STOP. we're just friends..

heeseung saw jake standing, so tiny and cutely staring at him. He chuckled as he told jake to come over.

jake, embarrassed, came over and places down his tote bag he was carrying on the table.

"hey jake!" heeseung said with a warm smile. "hey hyu- wait, do you mind if i call you hyung already..?" jake asked, actually needing an answer.

"haha ofcourse" heeseung said, wanting to ruffle his cute bouncy and soft brown hair but thought it wasn't the time yet. "btw what did you bring in ur tote bag? it looks heavy" heeseung asked, curiously. "what did you bring hyung?" jake said as he pointed to heeseung's plastic bag beside him.

heeseung reveals what was inside and jake was suprised. heeseung brought a bento box with a puppy face on it. "omg! the puppy looks so cute!!" jake said while smiling.

"well, you look like one right now" heeseung could jus timagine the younger with his tail wagging in excitement. "Actually i love puppies and dogs, because i have one back at Australia!" jake exclaimed as he tells heeseung about his dog, Layla.

"here you go" heeseung gives the bento box to jake. jake tilted his head a bit to the right looking like a curious dog. "for me?" he asked and heeseung nodded. "awh thanks hyung, i brought something myself too!"

jake got out the bento box he made for heeseung. "jjang!!" jake says revealing his cute lunchbox. "Awhh thanks jake" hee replied back.

Jake and Heeseung started to eat, they chatted, made jokes, took selfies together. If someone saw them like this without context, it looked like they were actually dating.

After the hearty meal, Jake had to go to his next class so he waved goodbye to heeseung. Heeseung didn't have any so he went back to his dorm.

=========> 🤍 <==========
hey ya'll!! happy new years!
wishing you all the best for this year
sorry for a short chapter, hopefully tmr is gonna be longer.
bye!! 🐶✨

- rafa ♪