chapter 6

after waiting for almost an hour, they finally were allowed to go on the plane

after waiting for almost an hour, they finally were allowed to go on the plane. jake and heeseung sat together again, with the others behind their seats.

"jake, u wanna sit at the window seat?" heeseung teased as he knew it was a childish thing to do. "i-i actually would rather sit on the aisle seat." jake replied back that kind of suprised heeseung a bit.

heeseung allowed jake to sit on the aisle seat after he got in at the window seat. and when it was about to board, heeseung planned to sleep thoughout the plane ride as he closes his eyes but suddenly felt a smaller hand grabs his arm with a strong grip.

heeseung opened his eyes and looked beside him, it was jake squinting his eyes and as he predicted, grabbing his arm.

heeseung saw jake's expression which looked like he was scared. he felt worried and try shaking jake a bit, "jake.. jake?" he whispered but jake just responded with a nod.

heeseung never thought jake was scared of flying, jake came from australia to korea before..

well, whatever it is, ill be by ur side jake..

heeseung wraps his arm around jake's shoulder and pulls him a bit more closer.
"t-thanks hyung.." jake replied.

"no probs jake, u can tell me if ur scared whenever. ill always be by ur side" heeseung replied with a warm smile.

"hey jake, u know what always calms me down?" heeseung asked with a soothing tone that could literally melt anyone's ears.

"what is it hyung?" jake replied curiously. heeseung took out one of the pair airpods he was wearing and puts it in jake's ear.

"music." the last word jake heard before the calm music soothes jake. thanks hyung.

after a while, heeseung released jake from his arms and noticed he was sleeping. cute.. heeseung positioned the younger back but doesn't let go of his hand. he looked at jake one more time before drifting to dream land.

=========> 🤍 <==========
hey everyone!! sorry for another short chapter ;-;
im saving the romantic stuff for later
+ angst

byeeee 💕🌟