chapter 20 (bad ending)

(⚠️ IF YOU DON'T LIKE BAD ENDINGS! DON'T READ THIS!!! ⚠️)

four years later...

the day had come, the day that they had been waiting for their whole entire life. it was finally jake and heeseung's marriage!

the venue was filled with flowers and decorations. friends and family gathered, their faces filled with joy and excitement as they awaited the arrival of the grooms.

...

the marriage was about to start, as heeseung stood at the altar, his heart pounding with anticipation. after everything they had been through, they were finally here, ready to begin their forever together.

the doors opened, and jake walked down the aisle, looking adorable in his suit as he smiled a bit at heeseung. heeseung smiled back, his heart skipped a beat at the sight of him, his love for jake stronger than ever.

their friends, jay, sunghoon, sunoo, jungwon, and niki, stood proudly by their sides, each one giving lots of love and support.

they exchanged vows, promising to love and cherish each other for all eternity.

"lee heeseung, do you accept sim jaeyun, as your husband and will forever protect him?"

but just as they were about to say their "i do's," tragedy struck.

suddenly, a figure stood up from the crowd. it was jake's father, a dark shadow from their past.

before anyone could react, he pulled out a gun, his eyes burning with rage and hatred.

"NOOO!" heeseung cried out, his voice filled with fear and desperation as he tried to shield jake from harm.

"hyung!" jake shouted, his heart pounding with fear as he watched his beloved try to protect him.

but it was too late.

the sound of gunfire echoed in the room. and as the smoke cleared, jake looked around scared, his heart pounding.

"h-heeseungie?" he called out, his voice trembling with fear.

but there was no answer.

heeseung lay on the ground, his body still and lifeless.

"HYUNG, NO!!" jake cried out, tears streaming down his face.

jay rushed forward, his voice trembling with emotion. "we need help! someone call an ambulance!"

sunghoon and sunoo stood by jake's side, trying to comfort their friend.

"the police are coming" jungwon said, his voice trembling with fear. but jake couldn't move, couldn't tear himself away from heeseung's lifeless body.

"h-hyung, please," he whispered, his voice choked with emotion. "wake up. don't leave me." but still no response...

...

years later, jake stood before heeseung's grave, a bouquet of flowers in his hand. tears streamed down his face as he knelt beside the tombstone.

"i miss you, heeseung hyung.." he whispered, his voice trembling with emotion.

he placed the flowers gently on the ground, "i'll never forget you," he said, his voice filled with sorrow. "you'll always be in my heart, forever and always."

and as he walked away to leave, he heard a whisper from the wind,
"i'll always be by your side, my love"

=========> 🤍 <==========

a bit suprising heh- i warned you.
well anyways this is the last chapterr

byeee