chapter 16

"jaeyun-ah," heeseung began, his voice steady but filled with sincere

"jaeyun-ah," heeseung began, his voice steady but filled with sincere. "there's something i need to tell you."

jake turned to face him, with his red and puffy eyes while sniffing. heeseung smiled at his cuteness as took a step closer, his eyes never leaving jake's.

"i... i love you, jakey," heeseung confessed, his voice barely above a whisper. "i've loved you for so long, and i can't keep it inside any longer."

jake's breath caught in his throat. "heeseung h-hyung..." jake murmured, his voice so soft.

but before jake could say anything else, heeseung closed the distance between them, pressing his lips gently against jake's in a tender kiss.

and in that moment, as their hearts beat as one and the world fell away around them, jake knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, he would face them with heeseung by his side.

and as their lips parted, heeseung gazed into jake's eyes, his own filled with love and sincerity.

"I will always be by your side, jake," heeseung whispered, his voice filled with determination.

tears of gratitude welled up in jake's eyes as he pulled heeseung into a tight embrace, knowing that with heeseung's love and support, he could face anything that life threw his way.

"t-thank you, hyung.." jake murmured, his voice choked with emotion. "i never knew... i never dared to hope that you felt the same way."

heeseung smiled softly, brushing away the tears that stained jake's cheeks. "i've loved you for so long, jake. i just couldn't keep it inside any longer."

feeling a rush of courage and affection, jake leaned in, wrapping his arms around the taller's neck. heeseung's arms found their way around jake's small waist, pulling him close in a tender embrace.

a tremulous smile graced jake's lips as he looked up at heeseung, his heart overflowing with love and acceptance.

"heeseungie hyung.. i love you too," jake confessed, his voice so soft and cute. "i've loved you for so long, but i was afraid to admit it, afraid of losing you."

heeseung's eyes widened in surprise and joy at jake's confession, and he pulled him even closer, their bodies fitting together perfectly as they sealed their love with anothet tender kiss.

and as they stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, the stars twinkling overhead and the sound of the ocean whispering in the background, jake felt a sense of peace wash over him.

...

breaking the kiss, heeseung leaned back slightly, his thumb gently tracing jake's soft lips. "your lips," heeseung murmured, his voice husky with emotion, "they're so soft.."

jake blushed at the compliment, feeling a rush of warmth spread through him at heeseung's tender words. "s-shut up hyung"

and as they stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, the stars twinkling overhead and the sound of the ocean whispering in the background, jake knew that no matter what the future held, as long as he had heeseung by his side, he would never have to face it alone.

=========> 🤍 <==========
GRRRAAAHH TRICKED U AGAIN,
jake's backstory will be poster either next chapter or the next chapter 😻
bye heheheh