chapter 4

bzzz

bzzz... bzzz..
jake wakes up slowly to that annoying sound of his alarm going off.

jake groans as he rabs his phone to check the time. and as usual, he was late for class.
but then he saw a notification sent a while ago.

hee hyung 😀

heehyung:
hey jake, told ur teacher
that ur sick soo
just relax and sleep
so u get better soon 🔥
deleted message

jake:
thanks hyung

jake smiles as he reads heeseung's message. what a sweet guy.. he thought. breaking his wide smile was a notification from his friend group which had everyone in it.

jake's angels 🤏💓

jakeyy
the notifs are floodingg-
what did i miss

jungcat
oh jake hyung! feeling better?

rikiii
💓💓 rawr

jakeyy
yep, thanks everyone

heehyung
no worries 😀

sun(oo)
well hyung, were planning to go
to jeju next week

jakeyy
without mee?!
why didnt u tell mee

sun(oo)
ofc with u idiot, u were sick
yesterday.

americaboy
yall Sunghoon is going to kill me
help

ice-prince
JEONGSONG WHERE R U

rikiii
gl hyung

jakeyy
lol

jake squeels in happiness thinking about their upcoming trip to jeju. how exciting it eill be to hangout with his friends.

Later that afternoon, someone rang the doorbell and it was jungwon and sunghoon who came back from their classes.

"lucky u, class was so boring today" sunghoon groans as he throws his bag on the floor and goes to his bed and lays down.

"overreacting much" jungwon rolled his eye and hugs jake as he chuckles. jake hugs him back and ruffles his hair.

"u should go shower now, u smell" jake said to wonnie and giggles. "thanks for the compliment hyung" jungwon replies as he gives another sassy eye roll and goes to shower.

=========> 🤍 <==========
SHORT CHAPTERR CUZ ITS LATE AT NIGHT AND I NEED TO SLEEP.

yall atp idk what to write anymore-
well have a good day byee ✨🤏