chapter 11

the wind breeze, blowing jake's puffy hair as he walks to the park his "friend" was waiting

as he felt something, or someone, hugging him from behind.

it was none other than the man himself, heeseung. jake's heart a bit fluttering, his smile gets sweeter and his cheeks slightly blushing.

"u look stunning jakey" heeseung said with no hesitation whatsoever. "u too hyung" jake replied back cutely, making heeseung melt by his cuteness.

"shall we?" heeseung lends his hand to jake as he giggles seeing his hyung act like this. "yes hyung" jake wraps his hands around heeseung's arm as they walk through the park.

.

"where are we going, hyung?" jake asked, looking at heeseung's face, waiting for an answer. "just wait" heeseung replied back, making jake more curious.

is this actually the day?! is heeseung hyung, confessing? omg im so excited!

all those thought inside jake's head stopped after he heard heeseung to close his eyes.
"ok you can open it now jake" heeseung said, sounding a bit far from where jake was standing.

jake, a bit nervous, but mostly excited, opens his eyes and saw a beautiful picnic set up in a secluded area of the park. there were fairy lights strung up in the trees, a cozy blanket laid out on the grass, and a basket filled with delicious snacks and drinks.

"wow, hyung, this is amazing!" jake exclaimed, feeling a rush of warmth in his chest.

heeseung smiled softly, his eyes sparkling with affection. "i wanted to do something special for you, jakey."

as they sat down together, Jake couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the romantic atmosphere and heeseung's thoughtfulness.

"thank you, hyung," jake said, his heart beating a little faster. "this means a lot to me."

heeseung reached out and gently took jake's hand in his, sending a shiver down jake's spine.

"i'm glad you like it," heeseung said, his gaze never leaving jake's. "because there's something else I want to tell you."

before heeseung could say anything else, they heard someone screaming jake's name from afar. heeseung turned to where he heard the voice and saw a woman coming closer to them.

heeseung turned back his head to see jake who had a scared and anxious expression while stuttering, "jakey, you ok?" heeseung asks worriedly. "h-hyung, i need to leave.." jake said as he runs, leaving heeseung there all alone.

as heeseung see the younger drifting away, the sounds of the woman calling jake was getting closer.

who is she...

=========> 🤍 <==========
like omg, r u guys fr?! literally 1k+ views?! actually u guys r so nice, thanks for reading and voting my stories. it rlly means alot to me.
ill keep posting new and better chapters, and maybe new ffs. soo cyaaa! 🎀