chapter 9

jake woke up by the sound of his phone alarm beside him so he opened his eyes to see heeseung's face infront of him

he smiled remembering yesterday when he thought that would be the last time he would see his hyung.

jake then manages to get up without waking up heeseung and that's when he noticed he wasn't in his room with sunghoon, he was in heeseung's solo room.

he looked back at his hyung who was sleeping peacefully and smiled once more before going out of the room seeing jungwon and jay having breakfast next to the beach.

"damn i almost didn't recognise you guys, u guys look like couples" jake said as he gets closer to them. "shut up hyung" jungwon said after coughing awkwardly.

jake laughed and sat down with them, "is heeseung hyung alr now?" jay asked. "yeah.. i guess" jake replied after sipping down some tea jungwon gave.

"you seemed so broken hearted when heeseung hyung fainted.." jay said then jungwon hits his hand signaling to not talk about it.

jake was a bit shocked, "uhm yeah- i guess ever sin-" jake's words got cut off by jungwon who said "anywayss, what are your plans for today hyung?"

"oh- idk yet." jake said. "wanna go with me and sunoo hyung shopping?" jungwon asked.
jake clearly knew jungwon was trying his best to not talk about it. "yeah sure" jake replied back smiling.

at the same time heeseung woke up with a big headache. he went out of his room seeing jungwon, jay and jake at the beach.

heeseung smiles seeing jake smiling for afar as he goes closer to them. he wraps his arms around jake's waist from the back and whispered in his ear "morning jakey"

jake was a bit suprised and a bit flustered having his hyung's wrapping his small waist, he answered while suttering "m-morning hyung-"

"did u sleep well?" he continued trying to sound more confident. "yeah, you?" heeseung replied with his husky morning voice that made jake's heartbeat rise. he knew he liked heeseung, but is he this obvious?!

"ok u guys rlly need to stop doing this infront of us-" jay said as he covers jungwon's eyes. "o-oh im sorry ha.." jake said as heeseung lets go of his waist.

"any plans for today?" heeseung asked, "well, sunoo and jungwon is inviting me to go shoppi-" jake got cut off by heeseung who said with a more serious tone "im coming."

"o-oh ok hyung-" jake said after clearing his throat. "over protective much-" jay whispers to jungwon who was giggling, loving how his hyungs "flirt".

=========> 🤍 <==========
yall im keeping this chapter short cuz im still in my exam week, SORRYY 😭
see yall next week 👋