chapter 10

"omg isnt this so cute?!" jungwon grabs the bright yellow shirt and shows it to sunoo and jake

"omg isnt this so cute?!" jungwon grabs the bright yellow shirt and shows it to sunoo and jake. "oh my gosh u need to buy it" sunoo replied back hyping up the younger. "for real" jake added.

meanwhile heeseung was carrying all their shopping bags, jake insisted to help but heeseung would never let him lol.

"u tired hyung?" jake asked seeing heeseung yawning a bit. "oh what, no-" heeseung replied back.

"sunoo and jungwon are going shopping more, but im tired alr" jake said as he stretches his arms then his tummy rumbled. "wanna go eat?" heeseung asked hearing jake's tummy.

"hehe- sure (^w^)" jake said so they left the youngsters and went to a nearby cafe.

after they finished eating, they were about to go back to the hotel but then jake saw the most adorable thing ever, matching rings!

jake wanted to buy it for him and heeseung, but he didn't bring any cash with him so he thought of buying it next time. heeseung tho, saw that and thought to himself to buy it secretly for jake.

and maybe.. confess to him with it! that was the great idea. "hey jakey, i need to go to the restroom real quick, can u wait here?" heeseung asked.

"oh ok hyung" jake said and nods. heeseung then went back to the store jake saw the rings, bought it for them and went back to the younger who was waiting, tiredly at the lobby.

fast forward to the next day. jake plopped on the bed which he shares with sunghoon. "sleeping again?" sunghoon asked teasingly.

"shut up hoonie" jake said as he closes his eyes and was about to go to sleep when the doorbell rang.

"ill go get it" sunghoon said as he opens the door and see a note and flowers on the doormat. he grabs the note and reads it.

"dear jake,

meet me at the XXXXX park at 6, ill be waiting <3

love hee."

sunghoon smirked, "ouhhh jakeyy~ there's a note for you~" he said teasingly as he hands the note to his best friend.

"wha-" jake gets up from the bed and reads the note. "o- my- gosh-" jake said as he reads the short note.

"IS HE GONNA CONFESS!?" jake asked as his eyes gets big. "probs yeah" sunghoon replied smirking. jake was so happy and flustered at the same time, he quickly got up and tries to find the perfect clothes for later.

...

"hoonie, this or this?" jake asked for the 13th time to his best friend, he really wanted to dress up nice. "you know what jake, lemme just tell jungwon and sunoo to help u pick out the outfit"

sunghoon calls jungwon and sunoo and they agreed to go there. not long after they heard the door open and jungwon shouting "JAKE HYUNGG"

"we bought literally the best outfits for later" sunoo squeeled and shows the shirt. "LETS GO TRY IT ON" jungwon pulls jake into the bathroom with him and sunoo.

..

"im readyy" jake went out and wow.. he looked amazing. he was wearing a white top with a cute red outer. some black jeans and a cute daisy chain, his hair was a bit curled but still puffy, his face had a slight touch up of makeup.

 some black jeans and a cute daisy chain, his hair was a bit curled but still puffy, his face had a slight touch up of makeup

"damn u look hot bro" sunghoon said, "hehe thx" jake replied seeing himself in the mirror.
"i think we did well" jungwon said to sunoo as he crosses his arms in proudness. "agreed" sunoo replied back and nods.

"ok then hyung, what are u waiting for?! its almost 6!!" jungwon said. "o-oh ok, bye guys!! thanks jungwon and sunooo~~!!"

"goodd luck" them three replied back as they see jake walk out of the door.

=========> 🤍 <==========
hey guyss!! omg thx for more than 800 views alr!! ill keep updating every week!
again thanks, and byee!! 👋👋