chapter 12

heeseung's mind raced with confusion and concern

heeseung's mind raced with confusion and concern. who was this woman calling out to jake? why did jake suddenly seem so panicked?

with a mix of worry and determination, heeseung stood up and made his way towards the woman, who was now just a few meters away.

"excuse me," heeseung called out, trying to catch her attention.

The woman stopped and turned to face him, her expression a mix of surprise and relief.

"have you seen a young man around here, maybe wearing a red jacket?" she asked, her voice trembling slightly.

heeseung's heart sank as he realized the situation. "yes, he's my friend, is everything alright?"

the woman's eyes widened in concern. "do you know where he might be?"

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but do you know him?" heeseung asks to confirm.

the woman's eyes widened, and a flicker of sadness passed over her face. "yes, i'm jake's mother," she replied, her voice strained with emotion.

heeseung never ever heard stories of jake's mother before so he never knew this woman was jake's mother.

"i'm heeseung, jake's friend," he said gently, trying to gauge her reaction.

her eyes softened slightly at the mention of jake's name, but there was still a hint of tension in her posture.

"heeseung," she repeated, nodding slightly. "i'm sorry for interrupting your time with him. i've been trying to find him."

heeseung shook his head, offering her a smile. "it's alright. i think i know where he might be."

..

meanwhile, niki and sunghoon were playing uno in sunghoon's room when suddenly the bell rang.

"is it finally my turn to meet my special someone~" niki jokingly said. "lol never" sunghoon replied back giggling as he walks to the door and opens it.

what he saw next broke his heart, one of his most feared situation. it was jake sobbing, his eyes were all red, his cheeks were puffy and with his hair a bit messy.

"j-jakey? what happened?!" sunghoon asked panicking. jake didnt reply so sunghoon hugs him tightly. jake starts to cry more when he felt his face on his best friend's shirt.

niki called the others to come too and not long after they all came panicking. "WHERE IS JAKE HYUNG?!" jungwon asked, and saw jake still hugging sunghoon while crying.

"jake.." jay said as they all get closer to jake to comfort him. "maybe it isn't the time to ask what happened." sunghoon said while gently caressing jake's soft hair.

=========> 🤍 <==========
hey guyss, decided to post this chapter earlier than planned bcs i still wanna thank yall for 1k+ views!!
byee!! 👋👋🎀