The Piximon Cometh

The digidestined continued walking through the desert with Tai and Agumon walking ahead of the others. "Okay, I admit a little breeze might be nice but it's still a beautiful day. Don't you think?" Tai asked Agumon.

"Yeah, maybe for a scorpion." said Agumon.

"It's beautiful, isn't it, Joe?" Mimi asked, observing her crest. "And every crest we've found so far has been different."

"Yeah, but we still don't know how to use them." said Joe.

"So we need to learn how use them." said Izzy.

"Or else our digimon could digivolve all messed up, right?" asked Sora.

"I don't want to go through that again." said Keiko, remembering what happened to Agumon.

"Yeah, but none of that really matters until we find all the crests." said Matt.

"Hmm, I think you're probably right about that one, Matt. Maybe the crest's power comes from having all of them." said Izzy.

"Hmm, what are they doing back there?" wondered Tai as he and Agumon stopped walking and noticed that the others haven't caught up with them yet. "Hey, we gotta move on! If we're gonna take some down time, we need to find some shade." Unaware of what was happening behind them, a sand trap was moving towards Tai's feet.

"Oh, thanks Tai. We were right in the middle of a serious Digi conversation about the crests and everything and you made me forget what I was saying!" T.K. tells him. "You be in charge of finding the shade and we'll catch up."

"Didn't mom tell you that it was rude to interrupt someone when they're talking?" Keiko called out to her brother when suddenly the sand trap behind Tai and Agumon opened up, causing them to fall in.

"What happened?" asked T.K.

"Something grabbed him from underneath." said Joe, when suddenly a familiar and ugly face appeared.

"It's Kuwagamon!" yelled Matt, seeing the digimon appear out of the sand. Tai and Agumon are holding onto him as they get thrown in different directions. "Is it the same one? Really?" asked Izzy.

"It's Kuwagamon alright." said Palmon. "There's no mistaking that ugly face but he's sure bigger than he was last time."

Agumon pulls himself out of the dirt and tries to attack Kuwagamon. "Pepper Breath!" shouted Agumon, but his attack doesn't do much damage.

"Aww, we have a big problem. This guy's much stronger then he used to be." Agumon said to the others.

"Oh no! Now digivolve! Agumon, digivolve to Greymon!" Gabumon shouted to him.

"Alright, alright rethinking our training program here." Tai said to himself as he just stood there, with a helpless look on his face, not sure on what he should do. "Oh man, I hope Agumon doesn't freak out."

"What if something's wrong with me? What if I can't become Greymon?" Agumon asked himself

"Agumon, stay away from his choppers!" shouted Tai as he runs towards him and Kuwagamon.

"Agumon, move! Do something!" Gomamon cried out. "Get back!"

"I got you." said Tai as he gets Agumon.

"Nice one." said Agumon as Kuwagamon tried to grab them with his pincers.

"Tai, what are you waiting for?" Sora asked him, seeing that he wasn't moving at all.

"Pixy Bomb, seek and destroy!" shouted a voice behind them and a bat like bomb flies into Kuwagamon, causing him to vanish.

"What just happened to us?" asked Tai, but he sees a little puff ball with wings walk in front of him, humming.