Ninth Child Revealed

At the Kamiya residence, Yuuko was washing dishes as Kari was reading a book on the couch while Keiko was at the table, coloring with Renamon.

"Hey, mom, I'm home." said Tai as he walked and the phone went off.

"Tai, you're late." said Yuuko.

"I'll get it." said Tai when no one answered to pick up the ringing phone. "Hello, Kamiya residence. Yeah, Joe, so did you find the 9th digidestined kid yet?" Behind him, Agumon walks into his, Keiko and Kari's room.

"No, I didn't have any luck. There weren't any other students who moved from Highton View Terrace." said Joe.

"But that can't be right. There must be someone else." said Tai.

"Well, whoever they were, they weren't in my address book. Check your own address book before you start yelling at me." said Joe.

"Oh, that's right. What did I do with my book anyway? Uh..." Tai asked himself out loud.

"You still havent found it yet? Oh great. It's only the future of the world depending on you." said Joe.

"I'll find it." said Tai and heads into his room after putting the phone down and started dumping his stuff out onto the floor.

"What are you doing?" asked Agumon.

"I'm trying to find my address book." said Tai as he looks through his books.

"Miko, Tai's room is messier than your litter box." Kari said to the cat.

"No wonder we're the ones cleaning up after him." said Keiko.

"No kidding." said Renamon. The three of them looked at each other and started to giggle.

Meanwhile on top of a building across the street from the Kamiya apartment, Gatomon was spying on Kari, Keiko and Renamon with a telescope like Tai's. "If Kari really is like her sister and the 9th digidestined child, then I have to destroy her, but every time I see her and her twin, I get this strange sensation." thought Gatomon. "I still don't understand why I wasn't able to attack her when I had the chance."

[Flashback]

Gatomon hopped up on top of the couch, making her way towards Kari and Keiko as she raises her claw at Kari. "Hi." said Kari, turning around to see Gatomon close to her.

"Huh?" asked Gatomon in shock.

"Come here." Kari said, holding out her arms, causing Gatomon to slip and fall off the couch.

Gatomon shakes her head and heads for the door. "Are you going already?" asked Kari.

Gatomon then turns around and runs out the door. Just before she gets to the stairs, Keiko and Renamon call out to her. "Gatomon!" said Renamon, causing her to stop at the top of the stairs.

"What?" she asked, turning around to face Keiko.

"Kari is the sweetest person in the whole world." said Keiko with a sincere look on her face. "You'll love her once you get to know her. I know that because I'm her twin."

[Flashback ends]

"What happened? I could have stopped the digidestined once and for all but something was pulling me away." said Gatomon and looks back through the telescope. "Look at that perfect little pet cat over there, she's got it so easy. She gets fed gourmet food out of a can, then she gets to chase a sock all day. Talk about a purrfect life. No one was nice to me like that when I was growing up, no one was nice period."