Introduction

Character introduction

(Ps : An pictorial imagination on how Y/N could possibly look

(Ps : An pictorial imagination on how Y/N could possibly look. Not discriminating any one guys. AI generated. All rights reserved)

Name: Kang Y/N

CEO of Kang Group of Industries

In the heart of the bustling city of Seoul, Kang Y/N stands as the formidable CEO of Kang Group of Industries, a name synonymous with success and influence in the corporate landscape. At the helm of one of the city's most prominent conglomerates, Y/N commands both respect and admiration for her strategic acumen and leadership prowess.

Age: 28

Height: Standing tall at 6 feet, her imposing stature mirrors the towering success of Kang Group.

Looks: Y/N possesses a captivating blend of sharp features and refined charm. Her jet-black hair frames a face that carries the signature confidence of a woman who has mastered the art of both boardroom negotiations and societal elegance.

Special note : Intersex 

Hobbies and Interests:

Philanthropy: Beyond the cutthroat business world, Y/N is known for her philanthropic endeavors, contributing to various causes and charities close to her heart.

Fine Arts: A connoisseur of the arts, Y/N finds solace in galleries and exhibitions. Her appreciation for creativity extends beyond the balance sheets into the world of aesthetics.

Fitness Enthusiast: A disciplined fitness regimen is integral to Y/N's routine. Whether it's early morning runs or intense gym sessions, she ensures her physical well-being matches the robustness of her business ventures.

Love Life:

With a past shrouded in mystery, Y/N is a woman patiently waiting for a love that transcends the confines of her success. Despite her stature as a sought-after bachelor, her heart remains unclaimed. Y/N is in search of a genuine connection, a love story that goes beyond the superficial expectations of high society. She patiently awaits the arrival of someone who can love her not just for her status but for the person she is beneath the CEO persona.