Part 24 - Possessive Passions

Dear Loves,

Thank you for joining me on this journey once again. Your support means the world to me.

I have a favor to ask. Could you spare a moment to leave a comment and vote on this chapter? Your feedback fuels my creativity.

Oh, and a little something happened... a kiss. And it seems Jennie might have felt a twinge of jealousy. Do you enjoy seeing Jennie in this state? I must admit, I find it rather intriguing. After all, a bit of jealousy can spice things up, don't you think? Just ask my wife.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Warm regards

Ash Kim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9:00 am

Jennie's POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache, my temples pulsating with each heartbeat. Blinking away the haze of sleep, I found myself alone in bed, the sheets tangled around me. Y/N was nowhere to be seen beside me, instead, she was sprawled out on the couch, peacefully asleep.

My heart sank as I tried to piece together the events of last night. The memories were blurred, fragmented by the alcohol that had clouded my judgment. I glanced down at my clothes, relieved to see that they were still intact, albeit crumpled from a night of reckless abandon.

Pushing myself up, I winced at the sharp pain in my head, a relentless reminder of the previous night's indulgence. I stumbled towards the water, my movements sluggish and uncoordinated. The cool liquid offered a brief respite, soothing the dryness in my throat.

As I made my way over to Y/N, a sinking feeling gnawed at my stomach. 

What had happened last night? 

Why did she have those dark, unmistakable marks adorning her neck?

Examining her closely, I felt a surge of panic rising within me. Those were unmistakable hickeys, stark against her skin, a vivid testament to an intimate encounter. 

Did I do that? 

Did someone else? 

The questions swirled in my mind, each one more terrifying than the last. My hands trembled as I reached out to touch her, a mix of fear and guilt coursing through me. 

What had I done? 

What had happened between us? 

The memories remained elusive, taunting me with their absence.

Desperation clawed at my chest as I searched for answers, my mind racing with possibilities. But amidst the chaos, one thing remained clear—I needed to confront whatever demons lurked in the shadows of last night's haze. And I needed to do it fast, before the truth consumed me whole

As I woke Y/N with a sense of urgency, my mind raced with questions and uncertainties. I needed to understand what had transpired between us last night, the source of the marks adorning Y/N's neck, a silent testament to events I couldn't recall.

Y/N,

I said, my voice trembling with a mix of anxiety and anticipation, 

We need to talk about last night. What happened? Those marks on your neck...

Y/N's eyes fluttered open, meeting mine with a mixture of embarrassment and shyness that caught me off guard. Her cheeks flushed crimson as she struggled to meet my gaze, a telltale sign that there was more to the story than I could have imagined. As Y/N began to recount the events of the previous night, I listened with a mixture of trepidation and guilt, bracing myself for the revelations that would follow.