Part 23 - Between the Thighs of Temptation (!)

Jennie's POV

As Y/N finished getting ready, a palpable tension hung in the air between us, thickening with each passing moment of silence. I could feel Y/N's avoidance like a silent challenge, igniting a fire of frustration and desire within me.

Without a word, I made my way to the other side of the room, my movements deliberate and controlled. I refused to let Y/N's avoidance unnerve me, determined to maintain my composure in the face of her silent resistance.

But as I struggled with the zipper of my dress, a mischievous idea sparked in my mind, and I couldn't resist the temptation to test Y/N's resolve. 

Y/N,

I called out, my voice deliberately casual, 

Could you give me a hand? My zipper's stuck.

I watched with a mixture of satisfaction and anticipation as Y/N hesitated for a moment before begrudgingly crossing the room to assist me. As she stood behind me, her proximity sending a thrill racing through me, I met her gaze in the mirror, the intensity of our connection sparking a silent dialogue between us.

With practiced ease, I swept my hair aside, exposing the length of my back to Y/N's touch, the heat of her fingers sending a shiver of anticipation coursing through me. Despite her cold demeanor, I couldn't help but feel the electric current of desire that pulsed between us, igniting a flame that threatened to consume us both.

Thank you, Y/N,

I murmured, my voice low and husky with suppressed desire. But as Y/N wordlessly left the room, the silence between us felt heavier than ever, a silent reminder of the distance that still lingered between us.

As I finished getting ready, a tumult of conflicting emotions churned within me, my heart torn between the desire to bridge the gap between us and the fear of what lay on the other side. But with a determined shake of my head, I pushed aside my doubts, resolving to face whatever awaited us at the Four Seasons head-on. After all, if there was one thing I knew for certain, it was that I wasn't about to let Y/N slip through my fingers without a fight.

As we arrived at the Four Seasons, the tension between Y/N and me remained palpable, thickening with each passing moment. Despite my attempts to bridge the gap between us, Y/N's silent resistance only served to fuel my frustration, leaving me seething with resentment.

I couldn't shake the feeling of being brushed aside, of being treated as though I were insignificant in Y/N's eyes. The silence between us weighed heavily on my shoulders, a constant reminder of the distance that had grown between us.

Desperate to salvage what remained of our relationship, I mustered the courage to speak up, to voice the turmoil that churned within me. 

Y/N,

I began, my voice laced with a hint of pleading, 

Can we at least try to enjoy ourselves tonight? Let's put aside whatever's bothering us and just... be together.

But Y/N's continued silence only served to deepen the chasm between us, leaving me feeling more alone and abandoned than ever. With a heavy sigh, I resigned myself to the reality of our situation, knowing that there was little I could do to mend the rift that had formed between us.

As we entered the hotel, I made a feeble attempt to cling to Y/N, hoping to project an image of unity for the sake of appearances. But Y/N's indifference only served to magnify my sense of isolation, leaving me feeling more adrift than ever.

My frustration reached a boiling point as Seohyun approached us, her presence only serving to exacerbate the tension between Y/N and me. The sight of her touching Y/N so freely, as though she were entitled to her affections, sent a surge of jealousy coursing through me, igniting a fire of possessiveness that burned within me.