Part 28 - Afterglow x2(!!)

Dear Readers,

Congratulatttingggg my selfff for 1k reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly, thank you for joining me on this rollercoaster of a story. Your support means everything.

Now, I need your help. This chapter is a turning point, a moment of passion and uncertainty. I'm eager to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment and vote.

Jennie and Y/N are in uncharted territory,(back to back sex is something I would love with my wife as well... Hehe), unable to resist each other's touch. What will happen next? Stay tuned to find out!

With anticipation, 

Ash Kim

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennie's POV

As the days passed, my happiness with Y/N only seemed to grow. We fell into a comfortable routine, our mornings at the office filled with shared glances and subtle touches that spoke volumes of our affection for each other. Work became less of a burden and more of an opportunity to spend time together, collaborating and supporting each other in our endeavors.

Evenings at home were a sanctuary of warmth and love, with dinners shared over laughter and conversation. And finally being able to sleep in the same bed, wrapped in each other's embrace, brought a sense of completeness that I had never known before.

Y/N's thoughtful gesture of gifting me a new Bugatti La Voiture Noire for my successful show at New York's fashion week only further solidified my feelings of love and gratitude towards her. It was a symbol of her support and pride in my achievements, a tangible reminder of the bond we shared.

And today, as the day of the app launch arrived, I could feel Y/N's excitement radiating through the air. Her enthusiasm was contagious, filling me with anticipation and anticipation for what was to come. 

As I stepped into Y/N's office room, the glow of her computer screen illuminated her face, casting shadows across the room. It was 3 am, and yet Y/N was still tirelessly working, her focus unwavering as she poured over the final details of the app launch.

My heart sank at the sight of her, the distance between us palpable despite the close proximity. The warmth that usually enveloped us as we slept side by side was conspicuously absent, leaving me feeling strangely adrift in the silence of the night.

Y/N..

I murmured softly, my voice breaking through the quiet of the room. 

I couldn't sleep. I missed you.

Y/N's apology came swiftly, her voice tinged with regret as she explained her absence. She spoke of her dedication to the app launch, of the countless hours she had spent preparing for this moment. And though I understood her commitment to her work, a part of me couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness at being left alone in our bedroom.

I'm sorry, Jennie,

Y/N said, her eyes tired but earnest as she reached out to me. 

I didn't mean to leave you alone. I was just so caught up with everything that I could not sleep.

I wanted to reassure her, to tell her that I understood, but the ache of loneliness still lingered within me. I longed for the warmth of her embrace, for the comfort of her presence beside me.

It's okay,

I replied softly, offering her a small smile despite the heaviness in my heart. 

I know how important this is to you. Just promise me you'll take care of yourself, okay?