Part 7 - Confessions and Complications

My dear loves,

I just wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you who has dedicated your time to reading this story. Your support and enthusiasm mean the world to me as an author.

I'm thrilled to announce that this book has already crossed the milestone of 50 reads, and I couldn't be happier. It's truly humbling to see the response it's received thus far.

But our journey is far from over! I invite you to continue reading, voting, and sharing this book with your friends. There's plenty more drama and romance in store, and I can't wait to share it with you all.

Thank you once again for your incredible support. Let's keep the momentum going!

Warm regards, 

Ash Kim 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

As Jennie leads me to the garden, a sense of anticipation fills the air, mingling with the soft rustle of leaves in the gentle breeze. I take a seat on the bench as she gestures, my heart pounding in my chest as I wait for her to speak, unaware of the bombshell she's about to drop.

But before I can even utter a word, she interrupts me with a suddenness that leaves me reeling. 

I have a boyfriend,

she confesses, her words hanging heavy in the air between us like a suffocating cloud. I feel as though the ground has been ripped out from beneath me, the shock of her revelation leaving me speechless and breathless. The words echo in my mind, a painful reminder of the reality that stands between us. And then, as if that weren't enough, she delivers another blow – the truth of her intentions laid bare for me to see. 

I'm marrying you for the sake of the company,

she admits, her voice tinged with resignation. I can't help but feel a sense of betrayal wash over me, the weight of her words pressing down on me like a suffocating blanket. All this time, I thought there was something special between us, something real and genuine. But now, faced with the harsh truth of her deception, I can't help but feel a sense of despair wash over me.

I... I don't know what to say,

I finally manage to stammer out, my voice trembling with a mixture of hurt and confusion. 

I had no idea...

Jennie looks at me with a mixture of regret and resignation, her gaze filled with a sadness that cuts me to the core.  Despite the turmoil raging within me, I find a steely resolve taking hold. 

I understand, And I'm willing to marry you.

Jennie's eyes widen in surprise, a flicker of hope dancing in their depths. 

But why?

she asks, her voice tinged with confusion.

Because I believe in us, I believe that love has the power to overcome even the greatest obstacles. And I'm willing to fight for us, no matter what it takes.

Jennie looks at me, her expression a mixture of disbelief and uncertainty. 

But what about your own feelings? You deserve someone who loves you with their whole heart, not someone who's marrying you out of obligation.

I reach out, gently taking her hand in mine. 

I know it won't be easy, But I'm willing to take that chance. Because I believe in you, Jennie. I believe that deep down, beneath all the uncertainty and doubt, there's a part of you that wants to be with me.