M037

00:00 | fast forward

As the semester was coming to an end, the students were getting engrossed in their studies day by day.

Surprisingly, after the encounter with Yuwon, Beomgyu and his friends never faced Lee and Yuwon again.

They would see one another but not once Lee or Yuwon dare to disturb them. Even after school, Lee stopped picking up Ryujin on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Lee stopped messaging and calling Ryujin. He even stopped visiting her.

Lee and his friends just stopped.

Ryujin, Yuna and Kai were at first suspicious of their behavior but as the days went by, they ignored this. They were very happy. Ryujin felt so free and calm but this feeling was so strange to her. Yuna and Kai too were free from a course of cursing everyday, which they too found weird.

Guess they never experienced this type of peace in their life.

Winter break too started! (Exams are after this break) The break is for two weeks. Beomgyu and his friends decided to meet during the initial days of these holidays because after, they all will go back to studying.

• • •

9:23 AM | Thursday
on going group call with FRIENDS...

YUNA: What?! No way!! I ain't going to the zoo! I am scared of animals, bro! [straightening her hair]

KAI: [rolls eyes] They ain't gonna come out of the cage and eat you! Stop overreacting Yuna! [he was having his breakfast]

YUNA: I don't care! I am not going to the zoo! [brings camera near face and shakes it aggressively]

BEOMGYU: [chuckles] Okay, okay Yuna we won't go to the zoo.

YUNA: [stops] Good!

BEOMGYU: How about we all go to the library? I got a good collection of books and we all can have a competition of who finishes them first! [shows them the collection and talks in a exciting tone] I got two series! One is Anonymous Sr, my personal fav! And Solo Sr!

YUNA: ....

KAI: ....are you serious?

RYUJIN: [joins call] GUYS! GUYS! GUESS WHAT!!! [exciting tone]

YUNA, KAI & BEOMGYU: What?!

RYUJIN: [shows them off some tickets] My uncle got me tickets to a private yacht!!!

Their jaws dropped.

YUNA: Unnie can you give us some of your money?

KAI: Yeah, you know God gets happy when rich people donate money to the poor ones.

RYUJIN: [confused] What do you guys mean? These tickets were only for 13,000,000 Korean Won!
[10k in US dollars]