M057

RYUJIN: [eyes widened in shock] NO! GYU! You are joking, right? [Beomgyu shock his head as a no, looking down. panic] No! No! Gyu! Why?! You know what he will do to me! You can't let this happen! Gyu! I will die! Gyu, Lee will kill me! [she said in panic and she forced him to make eye contact with him.]

RYUJIN: Beomgyu, please! [very anxious] I love you so much... [tears fall out of her eyes] Please! Let's just run away! I don't want to marry Lee! [keeps hands on his cheeks] He is going to kill me... please...

Beomgyu looked into her eyes. The pain. The agony. The hardships. The tiredness. The hope. The determination. The desire. They were shown in her eyes.

Ryujin was crying by now, but she stood straight and let her tears fall. She was so done but she kept trying. She really loves him.

Beomgyu was confused. His heart was saying yes, just ran away with her and finish all of this sht but his mind said otherwise. He didn't want to embarrass her. He didn't want dirt on his or her parents respect.

BEOMGYU: [takes a deep breath and makes eye contact with her. he grabs her by the arms and pulls her closer to him. he weakly smiles, holding back his tears] Ryu... I know it's hard. I know this is hard for you. Trust me baby it's hard for me too. I love you too. I love you so so much! But... I can't do this.. [looks down]

BEOMGYU: I can't let dirt on my parents or your parents respect... yeah I know your parents did you wrong but still, they still are your parents... A-And if you don't care about them at least think about yourself baby! you'll get on the news and you know media...

BEOMGYU: I can't let them do this to you... [slowly looks up and makes eye contact with her. She looked so heart broken to even express her feeling.]

RYUJIN: I DON'T CARE WHAT MEDIA SAYS [starts crying loudly] I DON'T CARE WHAT EVERYONE THINKS OF ME!!! BEOMGYU I CAN'T MARRY HIM!! I FCKING HATE HIM! HE'LL KILL ME!! I JUST WANT YOU! I ONLY WANT TO MARRY YOU! WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! BEOMGYU PLS... [the girl fell on her knees. she can't bear the emotions anymore]

Ryujin's voice went outside the room. Yuna and Kai could hear it from down stairs. Yuna wanted to go up and check on them but Kai stopped her.

Ryujin kept crying and crying. Beomgyu too got on his knees and hugged her. Her reaction caused the boy to shed tears as well.

RYUJIN: [takes a deep breath] I-I am s-sorry. [breaks the hug and wipes her tears] I-I am sorry for the way I reacted. I just..

BEOMGYU: [wipes her tears. her cheeks and head were heated up from the tension and anger inside of her] Baby, it's okay. I won't blame you.

Both of them cried their feelings out. They were done. Truly done.

RYUJIN: [looks at him. her voice was deep] I-it's okay... I-I respect your choice...[sniffs] If God wants me to die early than fine! I-I accept it...[looks down]

BEOMGYU: No! Ryu you won't die! You will live! Please! Stop being so hopeless! [Holds her tightly and looks into her eyes] Look, if we are made for each other. Nothing can stop us! If we are each other's destiny.. than surely God will help us! We just have to be... patient...

RYUJIN: [looks down as a tears came out] How can I be hopeful, Gyu? I lost everything...[Beomgyu just looked at her with a sad expression. He didn't know what to do anymore.] But... [looks up] I trust you.

BEOMGYU: [confused] Huh?

RYUJIN: I trust you. [she repeated her words] What you just said... if we truly are each other's destiny than fine. I will wait for that day. I will wait for you to return....

BEOMGYU: [weakly smiles] Thank you. Thank for understanding. [hugs her tightly] I promise! If you are my destiny I will return!

3 minutes later

Beomgyu and Ryujin went down stairs. Yuna and Kai heard everything they said. Both of them had a soft smile on their faces.

BEOMGYU: [checks watch] Well, I guess it's time now.

They all looked each other. Jimin and Rose will be returning very soon and the wedding will also be taking place.

They all had to go now.

YUNA: [walks up to him and hugs him tightly] I will miss you so much!! Oppa thank you for being with us and protecting us! Seeing your positive and brave personality makes me wanna continue in life! [sniffs] So thank you! I will miss you sooooooooooo much!!!

BEOMGYU: [hugs her back tightly as well] Aw your welcome Yuna! I wanna thank you for making my time in Korea better. You are a brave girl. I am so proud of you! [Yuna chuckles shyly]

After Yuna, it was Kai's turn.

The boy didn't say anything and just hugged Beomgyu. The boy immediately burst into tears.

Ryujin and Yuna looked at each other with shock.

Kai is not the type of person to show his emotions.

BEOMGYU: Aww why you crying, bro? [he said as he looked at him]

KAI: [hugs him tightly and just cries] I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST HYUNG EVER!!!

Everyone in the room said "Awww" together.

After Kai it was finally Ryujin's turn.

Beomgyu and Ryujin looked at each other and smiled. They both were broken from the inside but kept a smile on their face.

Beomgyu opened his arms and Ryujin came forward and hugged him. The two chuckled with tears escaping out of their eyes.

After the farewell, they all said goodbye's to each other and Yuna, Kai and Ryujin finally left.

"Good bye, Beomgyu.
I hope to see you again."

• • •

👤 reobiscuits

487,542 liked this post

reobiscuits : Everything I was afraid of happening, happened.

Comments are closed