M049

10:55 PM | same day

Beomgyu entered the house, all the lights were closed. His father was the one who has been pushing his wheelchair in.

Suddenly, the lights opened and confetti popped. Beomgyu felt stunned. He heard chuckles of a female, he looked up and saw his mother, Rose.

Rose was sitting on the sofa, she had lots of balloons around her and in front of her was a small chocolate cake. She looked so happy and in a minute Jimin began to chuckle as well.

Beomgyu watched both of them, a little confused but he kept a smile on his face. His father took him near the sofa, where Beomgyu's mother was sitting and the family sat together.

BEOMGYU: Mum, dad, what happened? What's this all for?

They didn't say anything and just smiled. Jimin got his phone out and showed Beomgyu something.

BEOMGYU: [jaws dropped] OH MY GOD 1 MILLION SALES?! [looks at both of them surprised]

Rose and Jimin just laughed.

Beomgyu was so happy and speechless. He then looked on the cake and it had the company's name written on it, LEGYUX. Beomgyu thought for a bit and realized a part of his name was in it. He smiled. His parents went with the same he suggested for them.

JIMIN: Also look at this! [shows Beomgyu airplane tickets] Remember the promise, we made you? We are going back to Australia in three months!

Beomgyu froze.

Beomgyu felt happy, a lot! but.. he felt a little sad as well. Everything around him went silent. He couldn't hear anything around him. Flashbacks of the moments he spend with Ryujin, Kai and Yuna played in his mind. Their chuckles and laughter

Ryujin dominated his mind.

Right then, he began getting notifications on his phone.

Beomgyu took his phone out and saw it was from his online friend.

It was Reo.

Beomgyu ignored the message.

Beomgyu kept the phone on the side and he just happily celebrated with his parents.

1:45 AM | same day

Yesterday, was an amazing night for the family. They enjoyed a lot. Beomgyu was very happy and excited. He was the last one to go to sleep.

Beomgyu entered his room. He was excited to tell everyone. His hand was on his room's door and he opened the app. He opened the chats and first decided to see Reo's messages before texting the others.

As soon as he opened the messages, his eyes widened in shock and panic and his smile faded away. He closed his room's door and immediately began texting.

. . .

Bear
Reo?

What happened?!

Get married?!

What do you mean?!

OMG GIRL GET ONLINE!!

YOU ARE MAKING ME WORRIED

OH MY GOD

YES YES YOU WILL MARRY HIM ONLY!

NO NO REO DONT THINK LIKE THAT!

REO GET ONLINE!!!!
Sent