M045

1:00 PM | same day

There was silence hanging in the air.

KYUHYUN: Hey! [snaps twice] I am talking to you! Who are you and how dare you enter this room without permission! Can't you see you are in my daughter's hospital room?!

BEOMGYU: [intense eye contact and takes a deep breath] Pardon me sir but I am Beomgyu, your daughter's friend and classmate.

KYUHYUN: [stunned] Oh! So you are the boy who everyone is talking about. [glances back Miss Iseoul. She firmly nod her head. looks back at Beomgyu] You are the same boy who beat up my son in law as well?

BEOMGYU: [closes door behind him and sighs, looking down] Yes, that's me.

KYUHYUN: And you are that shameless that you still came to visit my daughter?! Do you even know who I am?! Do you even know who Leeyeong is?!

BEOMGYU: [looks down and glances at Ryujin. She looked stunned and worried at the same time]

KYUHYUN: I am Chan Kyuhyun, owner of the biggest tech company in Busan! Leeyeong is my son in law and your friend's future husband! Do you have no shame?! What gave you the right to beat him up! [voice slightly raises]

BEOMGYU: [looks at him confused] (Does he not know?!) Sir, with all due respect, I am sorry for the trouble I caused you and your family but are you not aware of what your son in law did to your daughter!

KYUHYUN: [stops] What do you mean?

M.ISEUL: [immediately interrupts by getting up and whispering in her husband's ear] This boy is no good! He is just like Yuna and Kai, poor and a gold digger! I have no idea what he wants from our daughter but he is very dangerous! We must keep her away from him!

BEOMGYU: [doesn't care what they are doing and states the fact] HE WAS LITERALLY R**ING HER!

Silence.

Miss Iseul gasped, and she dramatically went to Ryujin and grabbed her hands. A worried expression on her face.

M.ISEUL: HOW DARE YOU!

Kyuhyun did not expect to hear that. His eyes widened and he angrily walked up to Beomgyu and gave him a tight slap.

Ryujin gasped and wanted to get out of bed and stop her father but her mother stopped her.

KYUHYUN: [furious] Do you know what you just said?! Are you accusing my son of law to be a—God! Have your parents not teach you any manners!

BEOMGYU: [stunned but immediately looks up, feeling angry] I am know what I just said sir! And no! I am not accusing! I am stating facts! And how dare you point a finger at my parent's teachings! Perhaps your parents failed to teach you on how to keep an eye on your household when you're gone!

KYUHYUN: [stunned by his replies] What type of human are you?! How dare you say that!

BEOMGYU: [angry] What type of human AM I?! SIR YOUR DAUGHTER has been getting A***LTED from a year now and you are NOT EVEN AWARE OF THAT?! What type of human are you?!