M060

Author: Look guys I know many of you are sad but please, don't stop reading! I know, I know, ya'll wanted something else and I understand. But please, before saying anything, just read this chapter and everything will be cleared on why I made this decision.

I made this chapter with extra love as I didn't want people to literally cry because of it lol.

Like always, happy reading..!

. . .

Years later...

WINTER: I want you to calm down and sit here. [she helped the girl sit down on the seat next to the bed]

CHAERYEONG: [excited] Yes! Oh my! [moving her hands rapidly] Sorry, I am just so excited!

They were in the hospital, and Chaeryeong was going to see her husband, who had gotten his eye surgery.

BEOMGYU: [looks at Winter for the signal. She gives him a thumbs up and he nods his head] So, Mr. Tae. Who would you like to see after taking your blindfold off?

TAEHYUN: [excited but doesn't show it] Well, of course, the most beautiful girl in this world. The girl who stole my heart the second I laid my eyes on her. The girl who never left my side despite my flaws. [moving his legs rapidly in excitement]

Winter and Beomgyu looked at each other, their hearts touched by Taehyun's words.

BEOMGYU: Well, if that's the case, then here you go! [takes off Taehyun's blindfold]

Taehyun slowly opened his eyes, and they landed on Chaeryeong, who had her lips and nose covered with her palms. As soon as their eyes met, both of them burst into tears and immediately hugged each other.

TAEHYUN: [sniffs] I told you. I told you everything would be alright!

CHAERYEONG: [wipes tears] I know! I am sorry that I ever doubted you!

The couple cried and cried.

They kissed each other and couldn't let go of each other.

They were in the hospital where Beomgyu and Winter worked. Both of them succeeded in becoming doctors. Since Beomgyu had become rich, he was able to call Taehyun and his wife to Australia for their medical work.

Since Beomgyu was an oncologist, he treated Chaeryeong. She is now cancer-free. Coincidentally, Winter had become an eye doctor and worked in the same hospital as Beomgyu. She agreed to help Taehyun with his eyes. He is no longer blind.

Winter and Beomgyu decided to leave the room as they wanted the couple to have privacy. Winter left, and Beomgyu followed her. Before closing the door, he glanced at Taehyun. Taehyun was looking at him, his eyes expressing gratitude. Beomgyu smiled and gave him a nod before finally exiting the room.

As soon as the door closed, Beomgyu and Winter leaned against the door and let out a heavy sigh.

WINTER: That was so stressful! [takes a deep breath]

BEOMGYU: I know, right? I thought I almost messed up! [gets a notification. He takes his phone out and uses face ID to unlock it.] Aw man! I got night shifts! [he complained looking at the message from his boss]

WINTER: [mistakenly saw his wallpaper, which had a picture of him and Ryujin] You still miss her, huh? [feels bad for him]