Author's acknowledgment | QnA

AURORA: Okay, so right now I am hiding inside a room, from IV and her gang, which is locked and the key is with Yashu. In this section I will be answering some questions which I was asked about.

The book will be going under revision now so feel free to drop your questions about the book at anytime. I will definitely reply to them! (If God wills)

♢♢♢

Q) YOUR STORY / INTENTION / EXPRERIENCE WHILE WRITING 'MILES AWAY'

STORY

Okay, if it's not obvious by now, Miles Away is a book which is written on real life experiences faced by me and my friends. At first, this book was of only 40 chapters as it included only mine and my friend's experiences but as I was writing this book, my classmates found out about me writing it.

No, no, they don't know if I use Wattpad. They only know that I was writing it and publishing it somewhere. So, almost everyday two-three girls would come up to me and ask me to add their experience in the book.

I haven't clearly mentioned which part of book is based on real life incidents as not everyone was comfortable with letting the net know if it's real or not so I'll leave it o you guys guessing if it was or not. ^^

INTENTION

Okay, so when I started writing this book, way back. My initial intention was to simply relate with someone. I wanted someone to understand my feelings. I wanted someone to know how I feel. So that's why I created this book.

However, after joining Wattpad and reading a couple of TXTZY books here, I felt there was a need of a change. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying the books are bad or something lol. I meant that there needs to be a little change from the high school and mafia aus.

I also wanted to publish a book to which others can relate. When I write books, I always write them with a meaning behind them. I don't write meaningless books. That's not me.

I wanted to write a book which talked about such matters, mentioned in the book, and I was surprised to meet so many people who have experiences such incidents. Many messaged me saying thanks for the awareness and I was very happy when I read them.

I wanted to make awareness and yes I did scare some of my readers, I am so sorry for that, but I felt this needed to be addressed. So much sht is happening around us and if people continue to do shtty stuff without any warning then it's just - unfair in my opinion.

I am not saying everyone to go and start protests lmao but I am saying, guys stand up when you can. If you see someone bullying another, stand up for it. If you see someone treating their relatives wrong stand up for it.

I literally beat the sht out of a boy who was a***lting my friend and I was called to the office and they gave me a long lecture of not doing violence. Yes, we shouldn't but people like Lee and Yuwon need to be punished no matter what. Thanks God, I wasn't suspended and even if I was, I wasn't shameful for my actions.

So, I decided to published this book.

EXPERIANCE

If I be honest, probably one of the most funniest and saddest experiences I ever had writing a book. In the beginning it was easy but than the long and emotional chapters had came. I had a heard time writing them as they reminded me of my friends. Otherwise, I enjoyed writing this book a lot!

This was my first time doing the dialogue form of writing and I think I did a great job doing it.

I personally think this book was like a rollercoaster because at the beginning it was so fun and cute and than BAM! Lmao the sadness. I could imagine my friends and readers horrified and confused faces when reading these specific chapters lmao.

Never the less, it was a great plot in my opinion and I enjoyed writing it.

Now it's your time.

How does it feel to read a Rom-con book written by a mystery thriller writer?

Did you guys enjoy it?

Did you relate to any of the characters in the book?

Will you recommend this book to your friends?

Will you ever re-read it?

♢♢♢

Q) WILL THERE BE A SEASON TWO?

Nope.

I am very satisfied with how the book ended so I don't think it needs a season two.

♢♢♢

Q) WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STYLE OF WRITING AFTER CHAPTER 35?

Oh yes! I got many messages regarding this. Actually guys, my editor, aka my brother, had taken a break from reading the book due to exams. We both got kind of busy and I focused mainly on the plot rather than the aesthetics of the book.

HOWEVER, since this book will be going under revision, I will be editing them and hopefully you guys will feel those vibes again!

♢♢♢

Q) WILL YOU BE MAKING MORE BROMRYU BOOKS IN THE FUTURE?

Many would be upset from reading this but no, I won't be publishing another Beomryu book again.

The thing is, I like to experience with different genres and plots. I don't stick to one specific lead couple (for my books) and even tropes. I like to give every genre, ship, trope and aesthetic a try when I am doing something.

This is probably my first and last beomryu book ever published.

♢♢♢

AURORA: Well these were all the questions! I hope you guys got the answers you all were looking for! [hears someone hitting the door] Oh my, I think it's them. I'll just- [freezes] WHAT THE HELL?!

Zara, Amy and Yuna were standing in front of the door. In Zara's hand the key was in circular motion.  Aurora looked at the side and saw Yashu tied up.

ZARA: Sorry, bae, I had to. You played with everyone's heart, including mine.

AURORA: [rolls eyes] You guys are so dramatic! [Zara gives the key to Amy, who unlocks the door. Yuna was about to open the door. Looks at Yashu] YASHU BABY I WILL COME BACK TO SAVE YOU! [looks at the camera]

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE! MEET YOU GUYS IN MY NEXT BOOK! [door opens and a crowd comes running] BAIIII!!! I LOVE YOU!!! ALSO REMEMBER!

KEEP SMILING! You look hot (;

♢♢♢

Fun Facts about the book:
This book was written in sixth grade.
Beomgyu portrayed my character irl.
Yuna's hair color in this book was actually dark pink.
Lee was Chaeryeong's brother.
This book was 80% real life and 20% fiction

♢♢♢

⚠️WARNING:⚠️

IF ANYONE GOT INSPIRED BY ANY ELEMENT IN THIS BOOK AND WISH TO MAKE AN INSPIRED BOOK BY IT PLEASE CONTACT THE AUTHOR! I DO NOT APPRECIATE PLAGIARISM AND EVEN INSPIRED BOOKS WITHOUT MY PERNISSION!

♢♢♢

📍Social Media:
Instagram: @/anoneemouswp
DavientArt: @/anonaamous