On-going readers !

This is a special section for the readers who made this book reach it's potential! Please note that for me all of my readers are equal and I love each and everyone of you equally! This is not to discourage my current readers or anything!

I wanted to thank these specific readers because they were with me since the beginning of this book. I felt it was important to give them credit.

READER OF THIS BOOK!

ivncty 

I don't even know how to start. You were the literally reason I gave all the updates. Seriously. The passion in your comments and the way you would ask me for more updates just made me shocked and smile.

I still remember sitting by my window, drinking my favorite drink (hot chocolate) and watching the cars pass by when I saw notifications popping out of no where. I assumed it was Alice but nope. She had already read the chapters. I opened the app and was speechless! It was you! The amount of happiness I felt, you don't know! I wish you could see my reaction! (No cap btw)

Another thing which made me happy was that we shared a common thing—religion. I was so happy to find a txtzy sister ! So thank you for being a part of my journey. Thank you for giving my book a chance despite being famous! Thank you for being so humble and caring! Thank you for helping me in finishing my first fanfiction!

I owe you!

TOP THREE READERS OF THIS BOOK!
(Note: there is no ranking!)

alicexxx7_ 

Wanna meet this book's first reader? Well here you go! Alice!

This girlie holds such an important place in my heart. I have no idea what she saw in me and my book but this girl is definitely the reason why it got in the for you page of Wattpad! Seriously Alice thank you so much for being a part of my life! You match my energy so well and definitely give me younger sister vibes! You are seriously a baby! A cute and dirty one [winks]

And did I mention HOW FCKING GORGEOUS THIS GIRL IS?! HAVE YA'LL SEEN HER?! SHE IS THE MOST GORGEOUS TEEN I HAVE SEEN LIKE PLEASE- I'LL PUNCH ANYONE IF THEY CALL THIS GIRL UGLY!

HAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FIRST TXTZY FRIEND HERE I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!!!!

♢♢♢

gyuxxx

Wanna meet this book's fastest reader who is always first after every update? Also the first famous author to read this book? Well here you go! DARIII!!!

Okay, CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW FCKING TALENTED THIS GIRL IS?! LIKE IF YOU SEE HER PREVIOUS ACCOUNT SHE IS SO FCKING AESTHETIC AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVED HER BOOKS! LIKE PLS GO SUPPORT THIS GIRL SHE DESERVES MORE!!!!!!!

Also, Dari. Thank you so much for relating with me lol like the deep talks I had with this girl are just, 👌😫. Finally someone who has similar opinions as me! Finally!

Also girl, thank you again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING MY FRIEND LIKE DO YOU KNOW I FLEX YOU (and others) IN MY COLLEGE LIKE LMAO ASK MY FRIENDS THEY KNOW EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU LMAO.

Thank you again.
I can't pay back the love you gave me but I can definitely say thank you and I love you sooooo much!!!!

♢♢♢