Chapter 8

(sorry if there are any inconsistencies in the rest of the story. Please ignore them. Also this will be fast burn, so the story will be evolving fairly quick. I'll put as much detail as possible though.... Thank you)

⚠T/W: Mentions of SH/Scars⚠

It was now a day before the trip. Felix came over to Jisung. He already packed his things but was now helping Jisung pick out some outfits.

"Okay, let's see what you have" Felix said as they started looking around.

"OMGGGGGG!!!!! You wear skirts?! I love skirts" Felix blurted out making Jisung turn around.

Jisung blushed. He was embarrassed. He never told anyone he wore some feminine clothes. He loved them. He was comfortable in them he felt good in his own skin. But, he was scared that people would judge him and he also didn't want people to see his scars and cuts.

"Can you please try one on? I want to see how it looks on you. You have a very beautiful and small waist so it probably looks amazing on you." Felix said very excitedly.

He looked down. Not sure of what to say. He was comfortable with Felix but...... he had scars from Self Harm. What was he going to do or tell Felix?

He hadn't worn a skirt in so long so he really wanted to but was scared.

"Are you okay Jisung? You don't have to if you don't want to.

"No. It's alright I'll try one on." Jisung said smiling. He didn't want to be insecure about his scars and he knew Felix wouldn't judge him.

The skirt he tried on:

He adjusted the skirt. And went out to show Felix. His cuts were partially visible enough for Felix to see. He didn't want anyone to see them. He didn't want extra attention or extra care from someone, just because they know he self harms. He wanted to be seen normal. Seen like others. But, he knew Felix wasn't going to judge or tell people. 

He walked out of the bathroom to where Felix was sitting on the corner of the bed. Jisung really liked this skirt. it was adorable and stayed really cutely on him. He knew it was very 'girly' but he felt pretty in it or any other skirt. His puffy cute cheeks, his big doe eyes. the elegant thin rimmed, round glasses and his anime-like legs were a perfect combination with this skirt.

Felix saw him and his eyes brigthened up. His smile slightly fell and his eyes prickled with tears but he didn't want to make the other boy uncomfortable. Felix understood that Jisung trusted him enough to show him something he wasn't probably comfortable with. So, even though he felt like crying he put on the sweetest, most sincere and most comforting smile he could.

Jisung noticed what Felix was doing so he went and hugged him. 

"I knew that i could trust you" Jisung said in the hug.