Chapter 11

(A/N: Hi guys I'm finally back. If you have to re read the last chapter/s. Enjoy! )

Minho and Jisung talked and laughed for the rest of the journey. Minho's gentleness and humour making Jisung forget about eveyerthing.

They finally arrived at the place they would be staying at.

Every pair got their keys and somehow the whole friend group ended up on the same floor.

On the floor there were only 4 doors:

143 (Minsung's room)
The one across from their's eas
144 (hyunlix's room)
The one next to '143' was
145 (Seungin's room)
And finally across their's and next to '144' was
146 (Binchan's room)

They were also on the last level before the rooftop.

They all bid their goodbyes in the hallway and went to their respective rooms.

Minsung entered their room and started unpacking their clothes and placing them in the wardrobes.

(a/n: I might aswell become an interior designer hehehee

(a/n: I might aswell become an interior designer hehehee. Thie drawing wasn't very necessary but I just wanted to do it for fun hehe. Hope you like it ;) )

They were both quite silent the whole time, concentrating on what they had to do.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower" Minho said after they finished unpacking. Jisung only nodded in response.

The younger sat on the bed. His back to the headboard. He sat there scrolling through his phone waiting for Minho to finish showering.

He heard the bathroom and when he looked up he felt his heartbeat increase noticeably. Minho was standing there with only a towel around his waist. His hair wet and stuck to his forehead. Waterdrops falling from the ends of his hair. Jisung lowered his gaze to Minho's beautifully toned abs. Jisung's gaze fell to the elder's towel. He instantly looked away, face completely red and he closed his mouth that, he realised, was open the whole time.

He heard Minho chuckle. When he looked at him. He saw an amused smirk plastered on his face.

"done taking me in? " Minho said winking. He tried so hard to not melt at the adorable and amusing sight in front of him.

Jisung hid his face behind his sweater paws. His face burning.

Minho went to him. He gently pulled Jisung's hands away from his face.

"You are so adorable my heart hurts." Minho cooed with biggest most beautiful smile that reached his love-filled eyes.

I'm so in love with you, Han Jisung.