Chapter 13 :nomads

The game was in full swing. Adam sat back and watched not wanting anything to do with baseball while Bella became the umpire. She was a nervous mess and very unsure of the calls she was making.

It was hard to follow but it was more interesting considering the high speeds they were going. As well as the how far they could hit the bat.

Sadly it got boring fast"I'm going for a walk" Adam mumbled knowing every vampire heard him as they nodded or glanced at him briefly. Turning around he walked away following a small trail. He was only gone for about two minutes before Alice appeared in front him him worried. "We have to go these vampires showed up and they want Bella." Before he could even respond he was picked up and rushed into the truck where Bella was already seated panicking.

"We gotta get you far away from him" Edward sounded stress as he started to drive recklessly down the road

"What about Charlie"

"We can't leave dad" Adam shot Bella a look. He knew their dad and her won't close but to cal the man who is trying by his name and not his title was disrespectful in his eyes

Yet he stayed quiet as she asked about going home and coming up with a plan for him to let her go. "They don't know about me right" Turning to face Alice she shook her head

"No, they don't know about you so your safe. You should stay with Charlie if you want. I'll stay close by"

"No we need everyone to protect Bella" Edward pulled the car to a stop in front of the house

Alice was instantly pissed "Bella is yours to protect. Do not forget Adam is mine to protect. He takes priority to me so leave if you have to but I'll be staying with my mate. " Alice grabbed Adams hand and quickly left the car pulling her mate along"don't forget in this family Adam is above Bella. She only a singer brother. Don't forget yourself" the threat was clear in her word as she shot her brother a glare.

Without another word they both went inside with Bella storming in after. She stormed upstairs ,packed some clothes and went to storm out. Charlie of course was confused and tried to get her to stay the night but Bella was not having it"I can't stay here like mom did. If you want to stay and waste away fine but I'm not doing that"

Adam eyes widen at her words and he quickly ran after Bella"you had no right" he snarled not caring how Bella flitched back

"I had to-"

"No you didn't have to be that rude and disrespectful to our dad just to leave. Out of all the things to say that's what you tell him. I understand you could care less about dad but if you ever hurt him like you did tonight again I'll never forgive you"

"We have to go" Edward appeared behind Bella looking at Adam sadly. He had heard everything she said to him and believed she could've went about it another way. He kept his mouth shut about it and drove off the second Bella got in the truck

"Adam let's go inside" Alice was quiet the entire time. Silently agreeing with everything Adam had said. Bella was out of pocket on what she said. Adam had every right to be upset.

Hugging her mate she lead him back inside where he instantly went to his dad side. "Dad she's wrong for what she said. She was just angry about everything happening " Adam hugged he crying father knowing his words alone would not help the man in front of him. He was trying his best Bella just refused to let him in.

Letting his dad leave to his room he himself went to bed cuddled up to Alice. To him Alice was all he really needed

Vote and comment. What should happen next