Chapter Eleven: Trust A Dream

This is where things start to fall apart when it comes to my editing *sigh*. Let me know if I made any mistakes when it comes to perspecitve. I changed this story from Third to first so there might be some places where I said "she" instead of "I". Please let me know, por favor! Graze!

Chapter Eleven: Trust A Dream

“There was no way to make sense with words of what had happened.”

Anna Godbersen Rumors

                The call left me shaken up and angry. I couldn’t help but think that my father was going to come up with some stupid excuse as to why he left our family. What would be an expectable reason to leave a mother alone with two kids to raise?

                I scoffed and tossed the phone on the seat.

                “What did he say?” Charisse asked, her eyes twinkling. “I can’t wait to see our father who left us. Better yet, we are going to see him on good terms too. A psycho killer is coming after us so we have to go find him.”

                Charisse’s sarcastic attitude did not help one bit. Everyone was already upset that they had to leave their homes because Jamanj threatened their lives. At least while he was chasing us, we didn’t have to worry about him hurting our families. What made it even more worst was that they all blamed me. I could tell that they felt if I had not moved to Chicago, or gone to their school, that Jamanj would not have gone crazy and came after us.

                “That does not help us at all.” I retorted. “I’m sorry that some guy that you tried to hook me up with is trying to kill us.”

                “Not us Liliana. Everyone one but you.” Avian spoke, rolling her eyes at me before turning back around to ignore me.

                “This isn’t my fault.” I pleaded. “Just trust me when I say we will get back at Jamanj. I promise justice will be served.”

                “Don’t make promises you can’t keep.” Avian mumbled.

                They were all against me. I felt that the people I once trusted were the ones who were turning against me completely.

                I rested my head on the back seat and closed my eyes hoping that they would stop blaming me for everything.

                Blackness shrouded me; I was covered in it. It seemed as if I was in an infinite box. No matter how far I walked, or seemed to be walking, I could not tell where I was. I was nowhere and everywhere. Images raced through my head rapidly and I thought of the last thing that happened to me.

                Before my very eyes a white door appeared. Inhaling once, I took a step forward and was greeted with a bright light. The white door opened magically in front of me and I decided to step inside of it even thought I didn’t know where it led to.