Chapter 6 Long Aotian who was abandoned by a wealthy family is pitiful. (6)

"As long as you see me at school from nowon and call Grandpa Fu honestly, how about I spare you today?"

Fu Pengyi looked condescendingly at WeiZhenge who was lying on the ground and said as if he was full of compassion.

At this moment, Wei Zhuge suddenly thoughtof Jian Yuanbai, and a smile appeared on his pale and bloodless face, "What, doyou want to be Wei Chengye's father?"

Fu Pengyi's face was ugly, and he beckoned,"Keep pouring."

"Brother Fu, just hit it directly, it's tootroublesome to water all the time." As the sports student spoke, he geared upto do it.

Fu Pengyi scolded in a low voice: "Stupid."

He looked like a person who had come overand said: "There is blood and injuries everywhere, if you go to the policestation, it won't look good."

"Your brother and I have suffered this lossbefore," Fu Pengyi sighed: "Now, the big deal is that my classmates fall intothe water."

The sports student looked like he was beingtaught, "But Brother Fu, what if you check the monitoring?"

Fu Pengyi patted the physical educationstudent's shoulder, "The monitoring of this school is not what my dad said wasgood, it has a picture, and my dad said it was broken, then it was bad."

"As long as the school says that we are ofexcellent character, and Wei Zhuge's parents say that we are just, take a highschool student, under the two mountains of school and parents, what can WeiZhenge do, and what evidence does he have?"

Fu Pengyi smiled proudly: "Learn a little,this is what my father taught me."

"Wei Zhuge dares to make trouble, then wewill be good students who bravely rescue the classmates who fell into thewater, hahaha."

"Laugh to death, will you send me acertificate of merit, hahahaha."

The three of them glanced at each other andlaughed in unison, in the cool weather of September and autumn, Wei Zhenge waslying on the cold toilet floor, wearing a thin single coat, and the watergushing out of the water pipe washed his thin body over and over again.

His face was as white as paper, his lipswere not bloody, his body was shivering from the cold, his eyes werehalf-closed, and he was on the verge of fainting.

If this continues, Wei Zhuge's high feverwill be considered light for a day or two.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang, whichstartled the three of them, and Wei Zhuge's unconscious consciousnesscompletely fainted the moment he saw Jian Yuanbai.

"Ding-dong! Please ask the host to let WeiZhenge say Long Aotian's lines: Today, you rely on the power of the Fu familyto bully me and insult me with numbers, and I will step on the gate of the Fufamily alone in the future! "

"Requirements: full of emotions andstrength, emotional ups and downs."

System: "It's strange how the plot startedearly. "

Jian Yuanbai actually didn't hear what thesystem was saying too clearly, and the scene in front of him made him a littleangry, and this anger hit his brain, and he desperately needed an outlet.

He tilted his head and suddenly laughed: "Isit fun to bully classmates?"

"Who?"

"Fuck yes"

Before he finished speaking, Jian Yuanbaipunched the sports student in the jaw who was holding the water hose and keptflushing the water on Wei Zhuge's body.

The sports student fell on his back, andwhen he struggled to stand up, he was trampled on by Jian Yuanbai.

Fu Pengyi yelled at the other person, "Whyare you stunned, fight."