Chapter 71 Long Aotian with his glands removed. (2)

[Just sleep one night]

"Jane, this is the S-class healing solution you wanted."

The round-headed, round-brained, dwarf-like robot stretched out its mechanical arm from its stomach and handed the healing liquid to Jian Yuanbai.

Jian Yuanbai took it and said to Lu Qianyun, "Bear with it."

A bottle of healing liquid, which was more expensive than a thousand gold, could not avoid pain, and when he sprayed it, his body under his palm trembled obviously.

Jian Yuanbai took out a large medical sterile dressing and carefully pasted it on the scarred back of Lu Qianyun's neck, and after doing this, he asked, "Does it hurt?"

In fact, when he asked this, Jian Yuanbai felt that Lu Qianyun would say that it didn't hurt, although this was the first time he had seen Lu Qianyun, he had already heard a lot of things about him.

The first alpha to awaken the three-S physique, the first student to fight against three strange beasts in the academy simulation competition, and the best results ever achieved with scars all over his body.

Many things about Lu Qianyun were accompanied by glory and blood to Jian Yuanbai's ears, and he asked if it hurt, but he just subconsciously expressed his concern as an uncle.

But when Lu Qianyun spoke, Jian Yuanbai was stunned.

The young man with tears on his face turned his head to look at him with red eyes, his voice trembled softly, and the tail note was soft, as if he was coquettish, "It hurts."

Jian Yuanbai was silent, paused, and said, "You wait."

His expression was serious, as if he was going to discuss some billions of big business, and after passing through Qianyun and entering a room, he clicked on the light brain and began to search:

"My nephew is afraid of pain and crying, how to coax him."

What should I do if the baby cries in a series of search results, and should I coax the child to cry non-stop.

Jian Yuanbai wrinkled his eyebrows and looked at it for a long time, confidently found a fructose, and handed it to Lu Qianyun, "It won't hurt if you eat sugar."

Lu Qianyun couldn't cry or laugh, was he coaxed as a child?

He took the colorful fructose and said, "Don't want this."

When Jian Yuanbai was wondering what he wanted, the child in his eyes pounced on him, like a humanoid pendant, tilting his head in his arms, looking at him expectantly, "It won't hurt if you kiss it."

The two men looked at each other, one expecting the other to be silent.