Chapter 51 Long Aotian who was destroyed. (12)

[Kiss]

The abrasions on Li Sui's back are not very serious, but they look like a blur of flesh and blood, all of which are skin injuries, and it will be good to take care of them for a few days.

Thinking that he was injured because he saved himself, Jiang Wen felt a little sorry in his heart, but when Li Sui opened his mouth to ask him if he could help him wipe his body and take a simple bath.

Jiang Wen's first reaction was to look at Jian Yuanbai's expression, "No, didn't the doctor say that it's the worst thing not to touch the water recently?"

He was not a fool, he had already sensed the subtlety of the atmosphere between the two people, and the provocative smile at Jian Yuanbai when Li Sui let himself support him.

Although he felt that Li Sui should not like him, Jiang Wen still subconsciously distanced himself.

He didn't think about why he wanted to start his relationship with his roommate because of Jian Yuanbai, but subconsciously did so.

Jian Yuanbai's face had not been maintained for a few seconds, and the corners of his mouth were curled up because of Jiang Wen's refusal, and he did not forget to add two sentences to Li Sui:

"Just wipe yourself with a handkerchief with a handkerchief, and you need someone to help you take a bath, child?"

Li Sui is an extremely sharp person, and naturally he didn't miss Jiang Wen's glance at Jian Yuanbai, he smiled, ignored Jian Yuanbai, and naturally revealed the topic: "It shouldn't be wet."

The atmosphere in the bedroom was a little delicate for a while, and just when Jiang Wen felt a faint embarrassment and didn't know what to say, the boss and they finally came back.

Boss: "We're back,"

He looked at Jian Yuanbai and was a little puzzled: "This is?"

"Jian Yuanbai, I'm Jiang Wen's," Jian Yuanbai paused, and said with a slight prolongation: "Jiang Wen's brother."

He looked at Jiang Wen, raised his eyebrows, and said, "It's Tangtang."

Jiang Wen: "Hmm. "

Jian Yuanbai: "We still have some things, so let's go first."

He beckoned to Jiang Wen, Jiang Wen thought of what he promised, so he obediently walked over and said to the eldest and second child who had just come back, "Let's go first."

"Huh? Do you want to go out so late? "

The boss asked with a confused face: "By the way, that Liu Zhuqing said that he wanted to thank you."

Before he finished speaking, the two of them had already disappeared.