Chapter 108 Long Aotian who was divorced. (6)

[Ride a horse to greet Jian Yuanbai's little spoon]               

"I'm advanced in Qi training!" Mu Jingchu said happily to Jian Yuanbai.

At this time, they had already left the boundary of Guyue City, and Mu Jingqi had not yet built a foundation, so although they now had a cloud treading horse, they still had to fall down from time to time to rest.

However, at this time, they were in the air at an altitude of 10,000 meters, and for countless cultivators, even if they did not deliberately pursue how good the environment was when cultivating, they had to maintain two basic conditions, one was quiet, and the other was stability.

But Mu Jingchu can be stable on the back of a flying horse, if it is passed out, I am afraid that it will shock everyone's jaws, he is extremely talented, and he is a good cultivation seedling.

Jian Yuanbai praised with a smile: "Yes, it is really powerful to practice Qi in such a fast time."

Since the last time he had a fight with Gu Changyi, Mu Jingchu had some understanding, he tried to impact it in the past two days, and he was really advanced, and he was a little excited. Returning to this realm after three years, no one can tell the complexity of his heart.

Even at this time, Jian Yuanbai's child-like tone no longer refutated, he only cared about being happy.

Mu Jing thought for a while and said, "I don't know if I can build a foundation before reaching Hopeless Peak, if the master sees it, he should be very happy."

Jian Yuanbai didn't intend to pour cold water on him, but he still said his thoughts: "You can reach the advanced level of Qi cultivation so quickly, on the one hand, because you used to be in this realm, and on the other hand, because you have been cultivating day and night in the past three years, so you can recover in a short time, but if you want to reach the foundation building before the Hopeless Peak, I'm afraid it will be a little difficult."

Mu Jingchu didn't mind being poured cold water, but smiled and said: "It's man-made, I just have to try."

"So happy?" Jian Yuanbai looked at him and reached out to pinch his white and tender face

"Don't treat me like a child all the time." Mu Jing held his mouth, waved his hand away, and glared at him angrily.

I've never seen anyone who always pinch people's cheeks like this, no matter how you say that you are also a man.

Mu Jingchu thought so, but forgot that he was only sixteen, and his face that had not yet opened was soft and a little baby fat, although he was not a child, but he was also a little childish.

Without waiting for Jian Yuanbai to speak, Mu Jingchu quickly said: "Happiness is certain, but it would be nice if the master was here."

He was already Xi to Jian Yuanbai's movements from time to time, and he quickly left it behind after complaining.

Ha?

Mu Jingchu's sudden sentence made Jian Yuanbai feel a little unhappy, he was so old and alone by Mu Jingchu's side, Mu Jingchu was thinking about his master in his heart?

He is not allowed to scream at the little spoon, nor is he allowed to pinch his face, but these things can be replaced by the master.

This kind of unhappiness is a little inexplicable, after all, he also knows that Shizun is also him, and now this disguised cousin mercenary is also him.

It's clearly the same person, but it doesn't prevent Jian Yuanbai from being unhappy: "Master Zhangkou closed Master, and I don't see Master Zun pick you up to Hopeless Peak?"